would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
You could convince her to come out of retirement and start turning tricks again. Remember you can turn a housewife into a whore but can not turn a whore into a housewife.
She has "cheated" on me many times even after we narried, but always with my full encouragement and full cooperation.
She stopped playing after her last Black lover dumped her.
He was, sadly, a very stupid guy as he had a white wife who loved and adored him plus her cuck husband (me) who was 100% onside with them.

yes she does them bareback. we live in a place where there is a lot of fly in fly out workers, working on remote mine sites. they work away where there are no women for 4 or 6 weeks. then fly back to the city for 2 weeks. they cum beck cashed up and sacks full of cum. as a part of their employment conditions they get health checks on every rotation. this includes sti checks . we require they bring their results with them.
Smart 😉

I wasnt a ******* because they werent paying me. But at the time that I met my now hubby, I had four guys that I was fucking regularly and could pick up guys for a one night stand at the club every so often. I guess I just had a really high sexual libido, I guess some people would say it was wrong but I loved it, i felt so powerful knowing that so many men wanted to fuck me. For the first few weeks that I was seeing my now husband I didnt have sex with him but was still fucking the other guys and he was aware of it. I think what attracted me to him was that he didnt just want me for my pussy like the other guys, who really just treated me like a free ******* alot of the time.

Back