would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
I wouldn't marry because marriage almost always leads to divorce in our modern era. I imagine with a sex worker, the chances for divorce are even higher! Not saying I wouldn't be open to dating a ******* though. Just don't need a piece of paper signed by the president to keep a ltr. And no piece of paper also means no messy divorce if things don't work out!

Anyway, from what I've heard though, prostitutes usually date one of their regular johns. So unless a female friend of mine is moonlighting as a ******* (which would be...kinda' interesting), I don't see myself ever dating a *******. Even with the ability to meet and talk online (Fetlife), I don't imagine I'd be a working girl's type.
your right most guys married to prostitutes are clients first. don't knock it until you give it a go lol

yes but she would have to accept a black cock only rule.
both myself and a friend of ours have been paid for my fiancee pussy him intentional myself by accident.
if someone is willing to pay her for what she does for free then most definitely.
the #1rule is blacks only, #2 rule is to stay in communication #3 if they don't have money they still at least get a hand job #4 always get their number

I've had long term relationships with three prostitutes. One worked as a masseuse giving hand jobs and blow jobs, and probably fucked a few of them, too. She came home one day and announced she was going to become a masseuse, and was starting as soon as she could register with the police department. We were together for almost a year before splitting up over me having a one-nighter with another girl. I lost track of her and wish I could find her again.

The second lady worked out of hotels and did some street walking as well. We lived together for about 4 years, and eventually broke up over other issues. I still see her once in a while, since she married my best friend a couple of years after our break up.

The third lady worked out of a nightclub 6 nights a week. She was mostly giving guys quick blow jobs in a back room, usually several times a night. We didn't live together, and slowly over 3 years drifted apart, but still remain in contact.

I still love all three of them, and sometimes wish I'd been able to marry one of them.

I've had long term relationships with three prostitutes. One worked as a masseuse giving hand jobs and blow jobs, and probably fucked a few of them, too. She came home one day and announced she was going to become a masseuse, and was starting as soon as she could register with the police department. We were together for almost a year before splitting up over me having a one-nighter with another girl. I lost track of her and wish I could find her again.

The second lady worked out of hotels and did some street walking as well. We lived together for about 4 years, and eventually broke up over other issues. I still see her once in a while, since she married my best friend a couple of years after our break up.

The third lady worked out of a nightclub 6 nights a week. She was mostly giving guys quick blow jobs in a back room, usually several times a night. We didn't live together, and slowly over 3 years drifted apart, but still remain in contact.

I still love all three of them, and sometimes wish I'd been able to marry one of them.
That's really nice. you have obviously had some great experiences with ******* girlfriends. once you have dated a ******* it hard to date normal women again. most guys miss the excitement of the lifstyle and the great sex. the second lady sounds interesting (street walking) thats hard core. its nice to see you still have feelings for them and keep in contact. i hope you find the right on to marry soon.

yes but she would have to accept a black cock only rule.
both myself and a friend of ours have been paid for my fiancee pussy him intentional myself by accident.
if someone is willing to pay her for what she does for free then most definitely.
the #1rule is blacks only, #2 rule is to stay in communication #3 if they don't have money they still at least get a hand job #4 always get their number
its a good way to find some bbc. its amazing how many bulls who became regulars and in some cases friends, originally used my wife as a *******.

I can only speak from my own experience and after nearly 25 years together, the fact that she was a ******* has had little or no effect on our marriage.
However, it has always turned me on that she was on the game, so im sure that helps
Becky was paid for giving a BJ (her first) just shy of her 13th B-Day and she has been playing for fun and profit since her freshman year in college! I was a client for 2 years before we tied the knot, so you could say had she not been a "working" girl we never would have met! She is the most amazing woman. BTW, she (and most "working" girls) prefer the label; ******* or provider.

Many working girls hide this from their husband's. When my wife was on the game I was very aware and turned on by her work.
However, these girls tend to have friends who are in the game, for obvious reasons, and when we went out in a group my wife would always remind me of whose husband did not know, so i did not put my foot in it.
But it was great knowing that the 4/5 girls, all sitying there with their hubbies at a restaurant where all getting fucked by complete strangers for money.
many of the best girls are married!

Becky was paid for giving a BJ (her first) just shy of her 13th B-Day and she has been playing for fun and profit since her freshman year in college! I was a client for 2 years before we tied the knot, so you could say had she not been a "working" girl we never would have met! She is the most amazing woman. BTW, she (and most "working" girls) prefer the label; ******* or provider.

lucky man

some whores might prefer the names ******* or provider but the reality is they are whores and prostitutes. lol my wife is smart enough to know what she is. women who play down what they are with cute names and don't accept what they are, are often the ones who get scared by the experience

my wife has the same approach. she does not need the money but the excitement of the taboo and the randomness of never knowing who will fuck her next is addictive
A few years ago we were in FLA on vacation and decided that would be a good time to live her fantasy. She worked in a massage parlor for almost a week. Some of the men got hand jobs but others wanted blow jobs or pussy. Each time when I picked her up after work her face was flushed and she was really turned on sexually. She mentioned the same thing, the not knowing who she would get next. That made OUR sex hotter too! She made a chunk of money too.

Back