would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
"To work as *******" is one of the most exciting and persistent fantasies for my wife. She never had a chance. Our swinging does not count as *******. But I have a friend who actually married a working girl. He got acquainted when he called for a girl for the night and fell in love. They are together for 16 years already, very happy. So I guess most important is that people love each other and respect each other. ******* does not make a person good or bad.
your right being a ******* does not make a person a good or bad person. i love my wife very much and we have a great relationship. there is someone for every type of person. i have found from her ******* girlfriends that the only relationships that work with prostitutes is when the guy is cuckold.

I completely understand her desire to try this for all of the exciting aspects of being a paid whore. It has been a huge fantasy of mine for a very long time. I have had the pleasure of doing it a few times and it is amazing every time.
i'm glad you have followed through on your fantasy to whore. it makes you cheap trash but i'm sure that is what turns you on about it.

your right being a ******* does not make a person a good or bad person. i love my wife very much and we have a great relationship. there is someone for every type of person. i have found from her ******* girlfriends that the only relationships that work with prostitutes is when the guy is cuckold.
Many working girls hide this from their husband's. When my wife was on the game I was very aware and turned on by her work.
However, these girls tend to have friends who are in the game, for obvious reasons, and when we went out in a group my wife would always remind me of whose husband did not know, so i did not put my foot in it.
But it was great knowing that the 4/5 girls, all sitying there with their hubbies at a restaurant where all getting fucked by complete strangers for money.

What’s the difference in a man or a woman having different sexual partners paid or unpaid before marriage?

Why is the stigma “*******” placed on the woman?

Men freely work the streets and it’s a given that it’s “just what they do.” Women have just as must right to their bodies as men and they’re tagged “prostitutes” if they’d like to be compensated for their time.

Time is money in this economy and if you got it like that, more power to you. Just kidding. Give it away like sunshine

It always strikes me as odd that the same people who would frequent a ******* would now question whether they would marry one?Did they wake up and see Jesus?

Who are you to be married to?

Thinking out loud...

I actually never thought of it before now. My memory isn't what it used to be but I do remember thinking to myself that it always seemed she had more money than I thought she should have. Of course that was impossible for me to judge accurately since she controlled our finances.

I actually never thought of it before now. My memory isn't what it used to be but I do remember thinking to myself that it always seemed she had more money than I thought she should have. Of course that was impossible for me to judge accurately since she controlled our finances.
she might have had some pussy cash lol

Back