would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
I wouldn't marry because marriage almost always leads to divorce in our modern era. I imagine with a sex worker, the chances for divorce are even higher! Not saying I wouldn't be open to dating a ******* though. Just don't need a piece of paper signed by the president to keep a ltr. And no piece of paper also means no messy divorce if things don't work out!

Anyway, from what I've heard though, prostitutes usually date one of their regular johns. So unless a female friend of mine is moonlighting as a ******* (which would be...kinda' interesting), I don't see myself ever dating a *******. Even with the ability to meet and talk online (Fetlife), I don't imagine I'd be a working girl's type.
Actually, I think the divorce rate would be a bit lower because one of the main causes of divorce in the US is jealousy. Hard for a man to get jealous if he wants her to sell her pussy. On the other hand, I guess I could be wrong, but I'll stay with that position. :)

A few years ago we were in FLA on vacation and decided that would be a good time to live her fantasy. She worked in a massage parlor for almost a week. Some of the men got hand jobs but others wanted blow jobs or pussy. Each time when I picked her up after work her face was flushed and she was really turned on sexually. She mentioned the same thing, the not knowing who she would get next. That made OUR sex hotter too! She made a chunk of money too.
very hot///

I got an ******* on my last day in Colombia. She apparently really liked me because I'm warm, empathic, handsome, young, and unmarried with no *******. I didn't speak Spanish and she didn't speak much English but we communicated with a few words and a lot of cuddles and intuition. Nonetheless she introduced me to her friends as her "fiancé" and she even came and visited me in my hotel room for free after her shift. She was sweet, warm, educated, and drop dead gorgeous. I would have considered marrying her. I also dated a girl whom I later found out was stripping during college and whom I suspect was probably doing extras. I'd still consider marrying her if we dated again. It's not a big deal to me. If I can buy ****** myself, I can't judge them. Besides, there's more to a human being than what's between her legs. My deal breaker is having *******, not having a history of ******* or promiscuity. Although I'm a practicing Christian, I'm extremely liberal-minded and egalitarian in all spheres of life.

There are just a couple of issues. One, I'd definitely want an STD/HIV check. Two, I'd want to know that she has stopped and is ready to commit to me and start a family. Otherwise I don't see the big deal. On the other hand, having unprotected sex for money with the workers as your wife did would be very difficult for me!

I got an ******* on my last day in Colombia. She apparently really liked me because I'm warm, empathic, handsome, young, and unmarried with no *******. I didn't speak Spanish and she didn't speak much English but we communicated with a few words and a lot of cuddles and intuition. Nonetheless she introduced me to her friends as her "fiancé" and she even came and visited me in my hotel room for free after her shift. She was sweet, warm, educated, and drop dead gorgeous. I would have considered marrying her. I also dated a girl whom I later found out was stripping during college and whom I suspect was probably doing extras. I'd still consider marrying her if we dated again. It's not a big deal to me. If I can buy ****** myself, I can't judge them. Besides, there's more to a human being than what's between her legs. My deal breaker is having *******, not having a history of ******* or promiscuity. Although I'm a practicing Christian, I'm extremely liberal-minded and egalitarian in all spheres of life.

There are just a couple of issues. One, I'd definitely want an STD/HIV check. Two, I'd want to know that she has stopped and is ready to commit to me and start a family. Otherwise I don't see the big deal. On the other hand, having unprotected sex for money with the workers as your wife did would be very difficult for me!
thank you for your views. i think if you are ok with a wife having been a ******* then you should not try to change her and make her stop working as a ******* once you marry , just for you. in saying that as a cuckold, my wife working as a ******* and being used by lots of men a huge turn on for me. i understand your consern about hiv with my wife working having unprotected sex. but the miners here have to have extensive health checks on every rotation. that give a high degree of security but of cause there is still always a chance that she might catch something.

thank you for your views. i think if you are ok with a wife having been a ******* then you should not try to change her and make her stop working as a ******* once you marry , just for you. in saying that as a cuckold, my wife working as a ******* and being used by lots of men a huge turn on for me. i understand your consern about hiv with my wife working having unprotected sex. but the miners here have to have extensive health checks on every rotation. that give a high degree of security but of cause there is still always a chance that she might catch something.

I would not expect her to stop while we're dating. After all, never date a ****** or stripper and expect her to stop what she does unless you intend to replace her income.

On the other hand, marriage is a different story. I would make the expectation clear that ******* wouldn't continue after that point. If she doesn't like it, no sense wasting our time and first wedding on something that can't happen. We would kindly go our separate ways.

Absolutely, ******* if they love you make great partners. As the saying goes, “treat a whore like a lady and a lady like a whore.”

******* are not sexual gods, or disposable toys, they just play those roles. They wanna be loved and cherished in the typical sense of the word, they wanna not be judged. They want their job to be but a part of who they are.

Last edited:
We are a creation of a HIGHER God everyone is subject for change and ******* at least i know my sex life will never die out with her smh a ******* and me a savy alpha male look out i have had this similar experience b4

what i am saying is a ******* has the skills to help pay bills but also they possess that same nasty good pussy fucking diiiiccck sucking reality that every man desire bro ******* some still married and lust at the fact his wife was a good freak and she's got the knack for the money i am a alpha black man and i haven't married one but i have had made ham and she slayed my ham

what i am saying is a ******* has the skills to help pay bills but also they possess that same nasty good pussy fucking diiiiccck sucking reality that every man desire bro ******* some still married and lust at the fact his wife was a good freak and she's got the knack for the money i am a alpha black man and i haven't married one but i have had made ham and she slayed my ham
i agree. im very lucky my wife loves working as a ******* and loves taking big randome cock in her pussy. at the same time she is a loving wife. she gets a real kick from the adventure and naughtiness of being a whore

i agree. im very lucky my wife loves working as a ******* and loves taking big randome cock in her pussy. at the same time she is a loving wife. she gets a real kick from the adventure and naughtiness of being a whore
I don't know the arrangements your wife has made to continue working as a *******, but I think it's not really that different from what my wife and I do. The same can be said for the other couples on here who do the same things. I've been sharing my wife with other men for about 9 years, which means that other men have been fucking her for about 9 years. The primary differences are that your wife gets paid and my wife fucks for free, but she has an absolute right to refuse any man she does not want. Can your wife refuse to service someone, or is she compelled to take whoever wants her?

my wife takes men free as well as taking paid. she does have the right to refuse any customer. it totally at her desertion. she gets a huge kick out of working as a *******. it is not her whole life she works as a ******* 2 days a week and also has a normal job. she loves the randomness of never knowing who is going to turn up to use her. she also gets a thrill from secretly being a dirty ho while her family and friends think she is a good girl.

I not only understand your position on this, but I now also agree with it 100%, because she (your wife) does have the right to refuse any man she doesn’t like or want. We do this for fun, and forsing her to spread her legs for a man like that wouldn’t be fun for either of us.

Six or seven years ago we were on vacation in FLA and did something that was close to *******. I think most women have had that fantasy but have not acted on it, which is what we did. Long story short, for several days (nights!) she worked at a massage parlor. Her ‘uniform’ was nothing more than a short skirt and T shirt. We agreed that she would give the hand jobs that came with the message but would NOT take money for any other kind of sex. We were afraid that the cops might catch her because there is no way she would know how to spot an undercover cop.

With that short skirt, it was easy to get to her so the ones who tried were able to play with her pussy and lick and suck on her tits. Most of them did that. Your wife obviously gets turned on doing this, and my wife was no different. She was there about 5 hours each night and had 8 or 9 customers during that time. Most of them offered her money for pussy but she refused and nobody fucked her. HOWEVER, she was so turned on by looking at and touching all those cocks that she just had to give blow jobs to the cute ones, whatever the hell THAT means! LOL She probably sucked at least 20 cocks during that period.

This makes me wonder about the men on here, those who just flatly refuse to even consider letting their wives fuck for money, but they WANT her to fuck for free! Makes no sense.

my wife takes men free as well as taking paid. she does have the right to refuse any customer. it totally at her desertion. she gets a huge kick out of working as a *******. it is not her whole life she works as a ******* 2 days a week and also has a normal job. she loves the randomness of never knowing who is going to turn up to use her. she also gets a thrill from secretly being a dirty ho while her family and friends think she is a good girl.
you're a lucky man to have found your soulmate! she's beautiful

Back