would you marry a prostitue?

would you marry a *******, knowing she is being used by strangers as a cum dump?

• Total voters
Susan doesn't need to be a ******* but she enjoys it. She has many black male friends she can visit any time. She enjoys the "nameless" sex of the hotel room. Many of her "customers" are repeats but still no names. Earlier years she would return @ 3 am and no one knew anything. More recently, she returns at 6 or 7 am and neighbors all think she has a part time night job. And she does but its not what they think.
my wife has the same approach. she does not need the money but the excitement of the taboo and the randomness of never knowing who will fuck her next is addictive

my fiance only does black guys. there has been a few times that someone has given us money for using her. neither of us have a problem with her getting paid to take black dick, but if they don't it's not gonna stop her from fucking them
its exciting when someone pays to use your wife dont you think? i always get the thought im married to a cheap trash whore and the guys who use her know it. it get me very turned on.

Back