Women: Did your husband/BF get you "hooked" on sex with black men?

When my wife and I first started talking about Hotwifing 4 years ago, I mentioned that I thought it would be especially hot to see her with black men. This sort of took her aback and she thought it was a little weird. She insisted that she had no racial or other physical criteria, she just wanted to be with guys she had a n emotional "click" with and who were attractive.

Our first year in was pretty bumpy as we learned the ropes. As luck would have it, the first guy she had sex with was in fact a black guy. But he was pretty terrible, no focus on her pleasure - almost no fore play, just straight to pounding away at her. She didn't have a great time and it was a few months before we tried again. The next 3 guys were white and real duds. Kinda dull in bed and no real spark - they could barely keep up a conversation with her and were "one and done" guys.

About 6 months in we met a great guy from Kenya, living in the US. He ROCKED her world! This guy took his time to warm her up, made her orgasm many times before he even put his cock near her. He was pretty big and at first hurt my wife a little. But he was gentle and soon she was having a great time! He became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away so we can't see him very often.

My wife tried finding more local guys but wasn't having much luck. She tried a few other white men and kept seeing the guy from Kenya. But then over time she was swiping on fewer and fewer white guys. We met a few more black men and had great experiences with them. Eventually she wasn't even looking at white guys any more.

Now 4 years after beginning, she's been with at least 20 guys and in the last 2 years all have been black. She would never refer to them as "BBC" - she hates that term. She never mentions the fact they are all black, and still insists that size doesn't matter. But it's pretty obvious the guys who get 2nd and 3rd dates are all larger.

I'm not going to push her on talking about it - she prefers to do more than talk. She's happy, I'm happy - Why rock the boat?
She says overall she loves the freedom of the lifestyle and the security of our love and home-life. She has said she could NEVER go back to life without some extra lovers to spice things up. She's hooked on THAT part. I'm totally cool with that.

Here is my question for members here. How many women here knew they preferred black men right away and how many realized it later? Is it unusual to push back against having a preference? I see so many women on here saying proudly they are "Black Only" and am curious about how that evolved.

Thanks!
I honestly always knew I had a preference towards black men myself. I had dated quite a few threw high school and college. My husband is white and how we ended up together was more of an odd coincidence and timing.

One of my first boyfriends in high school was black (he also took my virginity), so, I've always been into sexy black men!
My wife had a similar experience with the Black boyfriend who popped her cherry, but he copped her virginity in Middle School. On our wedding day, she was a confirmed Black cock only hot wife. Since I was always a Black cock queer fag, our marriage got off to a great start. And after 50 years and 7 interracial babies, it is still going strong.

For me swinging started with other white guys. My husband introduced me to swinging and mfm threesomes and more back in 2011. He suggested I try a black guy after some mixed results with white guys. What is funny is that your wife’s first black guy sounds like exactly the reason I made the switch to black men only. I just want some good dick without any romance or foreplay. That was why I made the switch a decade ago and never looked back! There are just more black men better suited to being extramarital sexual playmates. Add to that the fact that I’ve had much better luck finding black men with dicks big enough to satisfy me and that the contrast of skin color is far more appealing and I genuinely have zero reason to ever consider another white dick ever again. :qos:
WOW you are apsalutly buetifull 🔥

I’ve told my story on other threads but if any of you didn’t know, I might say that it was my husband that led me to go out with a black men in the first place BUT it was without him even knowing about it.. and I probably would have never done it (at the time anyway) if it wasn’t for his cheating on me and a girlfriend who talked me into it ..
Yes, my first time was mainly.motivated by revenge of a cheating husband and surprisingly to me, it changed my life forever.. Not long after my first black experience, I divorced my cheating husband and I’ve been black exclusive ever since.

My husband talked me into it, encouraged me into it, and trained me for it, and then started inviting all his black friends from high school over all the time, and it was never just one black friend, it was always 2,3, sometimes more, I was always excited but nervous and then one Friday night him and 3 of his BBC buddies gang banged me and the rest is history! I am addicted to big black dick!
I think that is so hot

It was all my husbands fault I was perfectly happy with his little premature ejaculating penis it only took one time after years of him begging for me to has sex with another guy to get hooked on bigger and longer lasting guys be it white or black men.
Such a good little slut, going for pleasure!!!!

It was all my husbands fault I was perfectly happy with his little premature ejaculating penis it only took one time after years of him begging for me to has sex with another guy to get hooked on bigger and longer lasting guys be it white or black men.
Not really White any more your a BBC slut now

It was definitely my husband’s fantasy a long time before mine. When I first went black we were looking for a well hung guy of any race. I just happened to be attracted to and connect with one young black guy out of the 500 guys that contacted us.

Since then I have only played with black guys. I enjoy it and my hubby loves interracial cuckolding.
Go girl

When my wife and I first started talking about Hotwifing 4 years ago, I mentioned that I thought it would be especially hot to see her with black men. This sort of took her aback and she thought it was a little weird. She insisted that she had no racial or other physical criteria, she just wanted to be with guys she had a n emotional "click" with and who were attractive.

Our first year in was pretty bumpy as we learned the ropes. As luck would have it, the first guy she had sex with was in fact a black guy. But he was pretty terrible, no focus on her pleasure - almost no fore play, just straight to pounding away at her. She didn't have a great time and it was a few months before we tried again. The next 3 guys were white and real duds. Kinda dull in bed and no real spark - they could barely keep up a conversation with her and were "one and done" guys.

About 6 months in we met a great guy from Kenya, living in the US. He ROCKED her world! This guy took his time to warm her up, made her orgasm many times before he even put his cock near her. He was pretty big and at first hurt my wife a little. But he was gentle and soon she was having a great time! He became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away so we can't see him very often.

My wife tried finding more local guys but wasn't having much luck. She tried a few other white men and kept seeing the guy from Kenya. But then over time she was swiping on fewer and fewer white guys. We met a few more black men and had great experiences with them. Eventually she wasn't even looking at white guys any more.

Now 4 years after beginning, she's been with at least 20 guys and in the last 2 years all have been black. She would never refer to them as "BBC" - she hates that term. She never mentions the fact they are all black, and still insists that size doesn't matter. But it's pretty obvious the guys who get 2nd and 3rd dates are all larger.

I'm not going to push her on talking about it - she prefers to do more than talk. She's happy, I'm happy - Why rock the boat?
She says overall she loves the freedom of the lifestyle and the security of our love and home-life. She has said she could NEVER go back to life without some extra lovers to spice things up. She's hooked on THAT part. I'm totally cool with that.

Here is my question for members here. How many women here knew they preferred black men right away and how many realized it later? Is it unusual to push back against having a preference? I see so many women on here saying proudly they are "Black Only" and am curious about how that evolved.

Thanks!
What a story! Making me hotter and wetter!

Back