What I Think is Wrong with American Society

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I got inspired to write this because of a recent discussion I had with a married cuckold. So thank you for the inspiration.

But here are a few things that are wrong with American society
1. It's a Puritan nation

What that means is that America teaches young women that sex is wrong, their bodies are evil and that the only way to be empowered is to own your "right to choose."

All of this is pure nonsense.

Society should leave women alone. Like seriously, the brainwashing is atrocious.

I am not an advocate of hook up culture - if you really want to damage young women - ******* them to hook up with as many guys as possible.

But I also believe that women should learn to appreciate their bodies and also LOVE themselves.

For 10 years, I taught young women how to orgasm.
Yes, orgasm because society told women that masturbation is wrong.
So what happens is millions of young women start to date men, who only want one thing - and women are ****** to begin relationships with men that are HORRIBLE in bed. And guess what?? They never have an orgasm.

When I started in my 20s, I was talking to mostly women in their 20s.
But then word got out and I started to talk to women in their 40s who had never had an orgasm from sex before.

That shocked me, to be honest.

But it started to show me REALITY and not the story and myth we are told.

Since then, there have been numerous studies that show most marriages in the US are what is labeled as "sexless marriages" meaning the couple has sex less than 3 times per year. That is the husband and wife have penetration 3 times in a 365 day period.

This has become normalized.

And the reason is because most men are not very good in bed.

And this is why women want to talk to me.

This is what I dont like about American society.

Thanks for listening.

numerous studies that show most marriages in the US are what is labeled as "sexless marriages" meaning the couple has sex less than 3 times per year. That is the husband and wife have penetration 3 times in a 365 day period.
Do you have the racial breakdown of this phenomenon? My attachment doesn't speak directly to marriages. However, the racial difference is stark.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240513-144813.png
    Screenshot_20240513-144813.png
    542.4 KB · Views: 13
I got inspired to write this because of a recent discussion I had with a married cuckold. So thank you for the inspiration.

But here are a few things that are wrong with American society
1. It's a Puritan nation

What that means is that America teaches young women that sex is wrong, their bodies are evil and that the only way to be empowered is to own your "right to choose."

All of this is pure nonsense.

Society should leave women alone. Like seriously, the brainwashing is atrocious.

I am not an advocate of hook up culture - if you really want to damage young women - ******* them to hook up with as many guys as possible.

But I also believe that women should learn to appreciate their bodies and also LOVE themselves.

For 10 years, I taught young women how to orgasm.
Yes, orgasm because society told women that masturbation is wrong.
So what happens is millions of young women start to date men, who only want one thing - and women are ****** to begin relationships with men that are HORRIBLE in bed. And guess what?? They never have an orgasm.

When I started in my 20s, I was talking to mostly women in their 20s.
But then word got out and I started to talk to women in their 40s who had never had an orgasm from sex before.

That shocked me, to be honest.

But it started to show me REALITY and not the story and myth we are told.

Since then, there have been numerous studies that show most marriages in the US are what is labeled as "sexless marriages" meaning the couple has sex less than 3 times per year. That is the husband and wife have penetration 3 times in a 365 day period.

This has become normalized.

And the reason is because most men are not very good in bed.

And this is why women want to talk to me.

This is what I dont like about American society.

Thanks for listening.
It's very similar in the UK

We are a strangely puritanical nation still.

Very little discussion about the power of the female orgasm and the benefits of releasing their pent up sexuality.

Back