Wife orgasm struggles

layla7

Couple
Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
what is your opinion in general? Please I need this help..
thanks

My opinion is that surgery isnt going to make her orgasm better. My opinion is she needs to communicate to you openly and clearly what, where, when and how to make her cum. Does she orgasm when she masturbates> Some women dont orgasm from vagainal penetration. Some can only orgasm during oral sex or manual stimulation. Learn how to please your wife with what you have. 7" is way above average. Its not your dick size. Change how you make love, postions, the way you do it. This kind of thing. Surgry is a very bad idea.

Last edited:
My opinion is that surgery isnt going to make her orgasm better. My opinion is she needs to communicate to you openly and clearly what, where, when and how to make her cum. Does she orgasm when she masturbates> Some women dont orgasm from vagainal penetration. Some can only orgasm during oral sex or manual stimulation. Learn how to please yur wife wirh what you have. 7" is way above average. Its not your dick size. Change how you make love, postions, the way you do it. This kind of thing. Surgry is a very bad idea.
Thanks for your reply. Well, she is kinda problematic because she never had orgasm by touching herself, she dosent feel anything, she said she only like the real thing, she tried in the past vibrators but nothing. I’m thinking of dildos now.. she also tells me where is her g spot so we communicate, but still, she cums after the second session

She needs to explore her body IMO. Learn for herself what feels good and what makes her excited. A vibe on her clit does nothing? Then try a g spot vibe internally. A couple hundred in toys can go a long way towards finding a solution and is far cheaper and safer than surgery. Surgery to make nerve endings more responsive seems like a fantasy to me.

She needs to explore her body IMO. Learn for herself what feels good and what makes her excited. A vibe on her clit does nothing? Then try a g spot vibe internally. A couple hundred in toys can go a long way towards finding a solution and is far cheaper and safer than surgery. Surgery to make nerve endings more responsive seems like a fantasy to me.
I really appreciate your efforts on helping the situation. She has been always struggling having orgasm in the past, imagine she is 32 and in her first person who made her having real orgasm. It’s kinda pity because I have this fantasy of having threesome but she is a no-no, she is the wife material vibe who dislikes things like this. What do you think? Should I include dildo and slowly get her for real thing ?

I really appreciate your efforts on helping the situation. She has been always struggling having orgasm in the past, imagine she is 32 and in her first person who made her having real orgasm. It’s kinda pity because I have this fantasy of having threesome but she is a no-no, she is the wife material vibe who dislikes things like this. What do you think? Should I include dildo and slowly get her for real thing ?
I think you should listen to her and hear her. Learn from her. Stop pushing. That may be part of the problem it turns her off. Good sex is psychological as much as sexual. Foreplay, romance, affection.. all are a huge part.

maybe ask her to spend time with another woman. maybe she will teach her the lay of the land, so to speak. they can explore the hot spots.
Yeah that’s it. She can’t orgasm but then she might just turn gay if she was to ask another woman. WTH is wrong with you people.?

Yeah that’s it. She can’t orgasm but then she might just turn gay if she was to ask another woman. WTH is wrong with you people.?
that is not what i meant. i thought maybe another woman could help her understand the female body a little better.

& to answer your question, there is nothing wrong with me. evidently, my thought process was too deep for you.

that is not what i meant. i thought maybe another woman could help her understand the female body a little better.

& to answer your question, there is nothing wrong with me. evidently, my thought process was too deep for you.
Really? Go back and read what you wrote. "...maybe she will teach her the lay of the land, so to speak. they can explore the hot spots."

lol pls don’t go under the knife to have an orgasm. The work is on you champ. Study that body, eat the pussy good first. That warms up all the oil and coolant to fire up the engines.

Hello again, my wife lately confessed that she would like to do surgery on her vagina to have better orgasms because she said that she is not finishing all the times we are having sex. I asked her if she thinks that my size matters which I have 7 inches, and she said, no! But then I pushed her and I asked her maybe it’s the size, and she said maybe.. it turns me on to find somebody to fuck her with bigger or try Dildo. She dosent like the idea of threesome but I’m dying of trying it.
thanks
7 inches should be enough if you use it right. Of course, the bigger a cock (sometimes blacker) enhances a woman's libido and can push her over the edge faster. Everyone is different to each their own.

7 inches should be enough if you use it right. Of course, the bigger a cock (sometimes blacker) enhances a woman's libido and can push her over the edge faster. Everyone is different to each their own.
Maybe- it’s all about the lover. A big cock does not make you a good lover- often times the opposite.

thanks
This is really a Q that should first be passed by HER gynecologist, if she has one. Surprisingly, a lot of women don't. Their "female doctor" is their regular doctor. There's a lot of info to be had on enorgasmia, which is possibly her problem.
If you never reach climax but would like to, then you may have a condition called anorgasmia. That might sound simple enough, but anorgasmia
treatment isn't straightforward. The condition is a complex topic in the sexual-health world—its diagnosis and even definition are still somewhat up
for debate.

Is she able to have an orgasm in ANY way ... self-induced, etc? Has she ever had an orgasm? Has she ever been raped or sexually abused?

Here's a link to professional info she & you may wish to investigate. NO One should have to go through life without the ability to orgasm.

words_GoodLuck2.jpg

Last edited:
Back