Women: Did your husband/BF get you "hooked" on sex with black men?

When we were white on white swinging my wife got pregnant by someone else, She was going to keep it, but unfortunately She lost it.
We often talked about what would have happened if it had happened when She was having sex with one of Her black lovers. ???

and the decision about “???” was…???

I think (well for me anyway) It's the guys who after 10+ years of marriage feel comfortable with the idea of swinging, my wife still does not get it that I'd much rather watch her getting pleasured than me have sex with another woman but we are getting there now, it took a while though. The progression to black guys again for me isn't about cuckolding, humiliation or anything weird, it's functional. Black guys have massive cocks in the main and its exciting to see her being pleasured and the guys enjoying what I get to have

It was definitely my husband’s fantasy a long time before mine. When I first went black we were looking for a well hung guy of any race. I just happened to be attracted to and connect with one young black guy out of the 500 guys that contacted us.

Since then I have only played with black guys. I enjoy it and my hubby loves interracial cuckolding.
Absolutely beautiful, both of you are blest having each other and in tune with each others desire.

We were white on white,swingers for many years, until Wemwent to a swingers party, where there were 2 very well hung couloured gentlemen.
They proceeded to fuck my Wife,and also DP, Her.
She never went back to white on white swinging after that, and apart from Me, was black only from then on, until the age of 62.
When Ill health and other things stopped Her, We are now well into our 70,s
But you have great memories!

When my wife and I first started talking about Hotwifing 4 years ago, I mentioned that I thought it would be especially hot to see her with black men. This sort of took her aback and she thought it was a little weird. She insisted that she had no racial or other physical criteria, she just wanted to be with guys she had a n emotional "click" with and who were attractive.

Our first year in was pretty bumpy as we learned the ropes. As luck would have it, the first guy she had sex with was in fact a black guy. But he was pretty terrible, no focus on her pleasure - almost no fore play, just straight to pounding away at her. She didn't have a great time and it was a few months before we tried again. The next 3 guys were white and real duds. Kinda dull in bed and no real spark - they could barely keep up a conversation with her and were "one and done" guys.

About 6 months in we met a great guy from Kenya, living in the US. He ROCKED her world! This guy took his time to warm her up, made her orgasm many times before he even put his cock near her. He was pretty big and at first hurt my wife a little. But he was gentle and soon she was having a great time! He became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away so we can't see him very often.

My wife tried finding more local guys but wasn't having much luck. She tried a few other white men and kept seeing the guy from Kenya. But then over time she was swiping on fewer and fewer white guys. We met a few more black men and had great experiences with them. Eventually she wasn't even looking at white guys any more.

Now 4 years after beginning, she's been with at least 20 guys and in the last 2 years all have been black. She would never refer to them as "BBC" - she hates that term. She never mentions the fact they are all black, and still insists that size doesn't matter. But it's pretty obvious the guys who get 2nd and 3rd dates are all larger.

I'm not going to push her on talking about it - she prefers to do more than talk. She's happy, I'm happy - Why rock the boat?
She says overall she loves the freedom of the lifestyle and the security of our love and home-life. She has said she could NEVER go back to life without some extra lovers to spice things up. She's hooked on THAT part. I'm totally cool with that.

Here is my question for members here. How many women here knew they preferred black men right away and how many realized it later? Is it unusual to push back against having a preference? I see so many women on here saying proudly they are "Black Only" and am curious about how that evolved.

Thanks!
Husband got me into wanting to fuck bbc's, but as far as a relationship goes. I love my husband. We have 2 beautiful children and a happy life.
Sex is just that, sex.

and the decision about “???” was…???
By the time She discovered Her love of Black/Coloured well hung men, She was past the menopause and could not get pregnant.
But it was always a fantasy, especially in the fact that She had been pregnant, and miscarried ,by another white guy when we were swinging, and it could not have been me because I was working in Hong Kong at the time

i had my first bbc in high school. I was always running in the park and I kept noticing this black guy watching me. He finally approached me flirting etc. I thought about him often. It turned out that e became a friend of my brother. The next time in park he became more confident and aggressive. we had great sex there in the park. After that I was sold on BBC. They are more confident and know what they want. I always trolled the bars looking for bbc after that.

I wouldn't say I was ever "hooked". I like variety, to be honest. He definitely encouraged it, but only after we moved to a new city and our new next door neighbor was a very handsome, much older black man. He noticed the guys interest in me and begged me to flirt with him, which I did. Things escalated quickly.

We are at an early stage. It was fantasy talk for years and recently she said she wanted to do it for real. She has tasked me with finding her a couple of regular lovers to see to her needs. But whenever I showed her a white guy she found fault with them and when it was a black guy she usually said pursue it further. I pointed this out to her and she recognised it in herself. She is 4ft 11in, curvy, brunette.
So it turns out that her 'type' is black, 35 to 45, athletic/muscular, over 5ft 10in.

When my wife and I first started talking about Hotwifing 4 years ago, I mentioned that I thought it would be especially hot to see her with black men. This sort of took her aback and she thought it was a little weird. She insisted that she had no racial or other physical criteria, she just wanted to be with guys she had a n emotional "click" with and who were attractive.

Our first year in was pretty bumpy as we learned the ropes. As luck would have it, the first guy she had sex with was in fact a black guy. But he was pretty terrible, no focus on her pleasure - almost no fore play, just straight to pounding away at her. She didn't have a great time and it was a few months before we tried again. The next 3 guys were white and real duds. Kinda dull in bed and no real spark - they could barely keep up a conversation with her and were "one and done" guys.

About 6 months in we met a great guy from Kenya, living in the US. He ROCKED her world! This guy took his time to warm her up, made her orgasm many times before he even put his cock near her. He was pretty big and at first hurt my wife a little. But he was gentle and soon she was having a great time! He became a "regular" but lives 2 hours away so we can't see him very often.

My wife tried finding more local guys but wasn't having much luck. She tried a few other white men and kept seeing the guy from Kenya. But then over time she was swiping on fewer and fewer white guys. We met a few more black men and had great experiences with them. Eventually she wasn't even looking at white guys any more.

Now 4 years after beginning, she's been with at least 20 guys and in the last 2 years all have been black. She would never refer to them as "BBC" - she hates that term. She never mentions the fact they are all black, and still insists that size doesn't matter. But it's pretty obvious the guys who get 2nd and 3rd dates are all larger.

I'm not going to push her on talking about it - she prefers to do more than talk. She's happy, I'm happy - Why rock the boat?
She says overall she loves the freedom of the lifestyle and the security of our love and home-life. She has said she could NEVER go back to life without some extra lovers to spice things up. She's hooked on THAT part. I'm totally cool with that.

Here is my question for members here. How many women here knew they preferred black men right away and how many realized it later? Is it unusual to push back against having a preference? I see so many women on here saying proudly they are "Black Only" and am curious about how that evolved.

Thanks!
I was hooked the first time, my boss and I were on an extended business trip. It just happened, wasn’t planned. I have never had so much attention from one man. I swear is cum, his dna went thru my whole body. That was 17 years ago, have never been with a white guy since, not even my husband.

Thanks!
My wife never even kissed a black guy n never ever even mentioned a black guy she was attracted to … 2 months ago we started the hotwifing which led us to talking about how hot she would look with a “big black guy” . She was so turned on and totally game! 2 months in she has yet to get her first bbc but she on a fast track ! She bought a bbc Jason Luv dildo , qos anklet and necklace and talks about big black guys she wants to fuck and sit me in a corner to watch everyday

Back