Women: Did your husband/BF get you "hooked" on sex with black men?

It was definitely my husband’s fantasy a long time before mine. When I first went black we were looking for a well hung guy of any race. I just happened to be attracted to and connect with one young black guy out of the 500 guys that contacted us.

Since then I have only played with black guys. I enjoy it and my hubby loves interracial cuckolding.

Hey, thanks for your reply!
In our case, my wife chooses the guys she would like to play with. I have "veto power" on any guy if he gives me a weird vibe - but I've never had to use it. My wife has pretty good instincts for not choosing jerks or weird guys.

Do you choose the guys you play with or does your husband?

100% my choice.

For me swinging started with other white guys. My husband introduced me to swinging and mfm threesomes and more back in 2011. He suggested I try a black guy after some mixed results with white guys. What is funny is that your wife’s first black guy sounds like exactly the reason I made the switch to black men only. I just want some good dick without any romance or foreplay. That was why I made the switch a decade ago and never looked back! There are just more black men better suited to being extramarital sexual playmates. Add to that the fact that I’ve had much better luck finding black men with dicks big enough to satisfy me and that the contrast of skin color is far more appealing and I genuinely have zero reason to ever consider another white dick ever again. :qos:

For me swinging started with other white guys. My husband introduced me to swinging and mfm threesomes and more back in 2011. He suggested I try a black guy after some mixed results with white guys. What is funny is that your wife’s first black guy sounds like exactly the reason I made the switch to black men only. I just want some good dick without any romance or foreplay. That was why I made the switch a decade ago and never looked back! There are just more black men better suited to being extramarital sexual playmates. Add to that the fact that I’ve had much better luck finding black men with dicks big enough to satisfy me and that the contrast of skin color is far more appealing and I genuinely have zero reason to ever consider another white dick ever again. :qos:
"I genuinely have zero reason to ever consider another white dick ever again." Does that include your husband?

Hey, thanks for your reply!
In our case, my wife chooses the guys she would like to play with. I have "veto power" on any guy if he gives me a weird vibe - but I've never had to use it. My wife has pretty good instincts for not choosing jerks or weird guys.

Do you choose the guys you play with or does your husband?
There haven't been that many different men, but she always choses. HOWEVER, I have absolute veto power: I can veto for any reason, or for no reason is there's an undefinable sense of discomfort on my part. This works best for us.

Back