wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Hi Kristin,i have some experience in this situation.
I used to have to tell my partner that her pussy belonged to her boyfriend,i could only use my tongue at her request,i'd be walking around in a constant state of arousal,as a cuckold with a small dick i was amazed at how her boyfriend could please her in bed,and there wasn't much point in me trying to do the same,i was much happier pleasing them in the bedroom.I could jack off pretty much when i wanted so it suited us and it was an exciting period for all three of us.
I'd say try it and see how it goes,you can always change your minds.
All the best.:)

Hi Kristin,i have some experience in this situation.
I used to have to tell my partner that her pussy belonged to her boyfriend,i could only use my tongue at her request,i'd be walking around in a constant state of arousal,as a cuckold with a small dick i was amazed at how her boyfriend could please her in bed,and there wasn't much point in me trying to do the same,i was much happier pleasing them in the bedroom.I could jack off pretty much when i wanted so it suited us and it was an exciting period for all three of us.
I'd say try it and see how it goes,you can always change your minds.
All the best.:)
thanks for your input

Why even keep him as a husband. Just divorce him.
I understand your inquiry but just because i have a sex partner,does not mean i do not wish to be married to my hubby.He is a wonderful guy,a great provider,and my best friend.He is very secure,and understanding.For me it is about sex not moving on with someone else.and i am fortune enough to have a man that understands there is a deference between sex and love

I understand your inquiry but just because i have a sex partner,does not mean i do not wish to be married to my hubby.He is a wonderful guy,a great provider,and my best friend.He is very secure,and understanding.For me it is about sex not moving on with someone else.and i am fortune enough to have a man that understands there is a deference between sex and love

Totally agree
Keep firm with hubby as you both love each other
The bf is sex

If the husband desires sex and she wont give it to him, its inevitable he will find it from someone else. Thats when the end game begins.

For a wife to do that, is completely abnormal, psychologically damaging to the husband and is indicative that she needs to reflect on just what she provides to the marriage and her husbands needs.

It's very good your husband accepted it, and I'm glad to see you both stuck with it. There's no reason you should have sex with him if you don't enjoy it. White boys can get along just fine with only masturbation. I actually prefer masturbation to sex.
thanks for the support and agree he is fine with masturbation,and at this point i believe he really likes it better ,

Back