wife is exclusive to boyfriend

And really, it's only natural that they both agree on it being better that he keeps his white penis out of her.
I know a lot just don't understand it but from the cuckold's perspective, after a certain point it just feels sad & pointless to be dipping your small penis inside her when you know she'd much rather be getting pounded into the mattress by her bull.

I think a lot of people are missing a big part of Kristin's account. I don't think she ever said tht she isn't still intimate with her husband just no more traditional intercorse with him now that she has plenty of BBC to do that job. I mean, there's dozens of ways to have great sex that dosent involve a penis going anywhere near a vagina or anus.
Thank you for pointing out the obvious,my hubby and and i are still very interment with each other,just no penetration.Let me point out i am very happy with my marriage,I feel my hubby is a very secure and strong man.

@kristin4441 How often is your boyfriend over spending the night? Did hubby have any issue with having to move to the guestroom? Does he watch or participate at all? My wife and lover tend to like their privacy so I leave them alone.... but we'll reconnect (usually a quick handjob) when he leaves.
My BF spends on average 2 nights a week , and 1 weekend a month here , He was ok with the guestroom, i prefer being able to spend time alone in the bedroom,without hubby watching,I am relaxed and get into my BF better .so yes i enjoy privacy better .

I think a lot of people are missing a big part of Kristin's account. I don't think she ever said tht she isn't still intimate with her husband just no more traditional intercorse with him now that she has plenty of BBC to do that job. I mean, there's dozens of ways to have great sex that dosent involve a penis going anywhere near a vagina or anus.
You are right my hubs and i are still interment,and we are much closer,and we both communicate much better.My BF is sex ,and we do have some very interment and pleasurable moments together.but i still love my hubby and have no wish to leave,the only restriction,for hubby is we no longer have penetration. My BF is exclusive in penetration,and fluid exchange.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
How did this all go for you?
I love the whole denial thing.
At this stage wifey only lets her lover fuck her ass.
I have been getin access only after her pussy is already full of his cum

I have been cut off for over a year and appreciate much more the cuddles, massages and eating her pussy. I feel much closer to my wife emotionally since she has denied me.
It is probably not for everyone but for some husbands being cut off might actually bring them closer
My hubby also is much more in tune with cuddles,and time spent together,we communicate much better,and very few stressful disagreements now.We as a couple have become closer.
i really feel a lot of denied husbands, who have wives with steady sex partners feel relived of the pressure of trying to keep her sexualy happy.

My hubby also is much more in tune with cuddles,and time spent together,we communicate much better,and very few stressful disagreements now.We as a couple have become closer.
i really feel a lot of denied husbands, who have wives with steady sex partners feel relived of the pressure of trying to keep her sexualy happy.
I think a lot of these guys who claim to be so much more in tune are suppressing their needs and desires in fear that they will lose wifey all together if they speak up.

My first wife cheated on me some I found out about most I didn't our last summer together was awful no way to make her happy and she quit screwing me for a couple of months. Found out later during the divorce she was having an affair with a married coworker with a long disk and he asked her not to screw me if she really wanted him. When she finally begged him to leave his wife telling him we hadn't had set in weeks he dropped her and she got mad at me so still no sex.

Back