wife is exclusive to boyfriend

I bet her husband is boiling inside. I mean so what if he cant satisfy her. Is that a reason to deny your husband his pleasure? But you let a boyfriend have sex with you? You are just plain mean and not worthy of his attention.

He will tire of your game soon enough. And one day, you will hear a knock on your door, open it and have divorce papers thrust into your hands.

Kristin has there been any talk of pregnancy or would you and hubby go that far
My bull is a BBC so any baby would most likely be bi-racial,it is a great fantasy,but reality is something else,i am not opposed to having children, but my hubby would have to ,have some serious thought and input.and he would have to want to raise ,love,and accept the baby as ours.really a serious decision of reality

I agree with this discussion. Since my wife began with her lover, we also have stopped intercourse. As weird as it sounds to me, yes... there is a lot less pressure off me to satisfy. I knew I was not getting the job done. Us trying to have sex seemed to really cause tension. Its been 6 months since I've been inside her now. I'll still get a handjob but that's about it.

I agree with this discussion. Since my wife began with her lover, we also have stopped intercourse. As weird as it sounds to me, yes... there is a lot less pressure off me to satisfy. I knew I was not getting the job done. Us trying to have sex seemed to really cause tension. Its been 6 months since I've been inside her now. I'll still get a handjob but that's about it.
It is wonderful your understanding of your wife"s needs.My hubby feels a lot less pressure in the bedroom,and we talk more and i feel closer to hubs also.a lot less tension between us,

Well, if all of this is real, I personally could not deal with being cut off. Sex is an important part of any romantic relationship and NOBODY has a right to request my wife cut me off. Sex is important for intimacy and for communications. You want to feel close to your wife. Sex gives you the additional intimacy that holding hands just can't do. It also helps with communication. Silent communication. When a look or a touch in a certain place (no, not necessarily down there) can convey so much meaning to your partner and teach you to communicate without always needing to be talking. Sometimes that silent communication is vital. There are other reasons too. But the most important one is it just makes both people feel so damned good!!! I understand there are different kinds of people all over the world and some might have the same reaction as Kristin's husband. And if that kind of relationship works for you two, then I am happy for you. I am just saying that personally, I could not handle it.

I think a lot of people are missing a big part of Kristin's account. I don't think she ever said tht she isn't still intimate with her husband just no more traditional intercorse with him now that she has plenty of BBC to do that job. I mean, there's dozens of ways to have great sex that dosent involve a penis going anywhere near a vagina or anus.

Back