wife is exclusive to boyfriend

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
This is exactly what I have with my boyfriend and sissy husband

Hi Kristin
I have a great arrangement with my couple now 3 years. I am her BBC exclusive it's not a cuckold situation. He watches most of the time but will join occasionally. It's a perfect situation in fact I am seeing them this Friday coming up. We enjoy going to local swing events or meet ups so she can show some of the other females her BBC and flirt with me in front of them
is the cuck present when you flirt with the wife in front of other females in the swinger club

We have the same arrangement with my wife and her bbc boyfriend. I’m not jealous just happy since he has more inches over me so I join in sometimes.
I really believe if a couple continues to develop and grow as a True Cuckold Couple where the husband or boyfriend tends to naturally be submissive because of his inability to satisfy his mate due to having an inadequate size penis and ejaculates pre-maturely will usually end up wearing panties and eventually become a full fledged sissy when the ALPHA BLACK LOVER MAKES the wife or girlfriend his WOMAN.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
i think one day soon, marriage will be between 3 ppl: the wife, the bill payer and the black lover

Agree completely. Heard a college prof talk about that recently. He had statistics about how many more white couples have a black man as part of the arrangement. Alot of my fam and friends are hooked up with cpls.
its coming...couples want it, many will still be against it but larger cities/states will start and eventually the others will follow. most couples wives stay steady with one black man, so why not let it become normal and natural.

Just like lesbian, years ago that was a no-no, now women are proud to be seen with their lez lovers. IR will be the same after awhile.
agreed and should be fully supported by all. it would also take away the question of baby support, who pays, etc...it will all be family, and the white hubby pays

Back