wife is exclusive to boyfriend

If I ever can hook up with a hotwife in my life this is what I would want. Now that I am 60 I look at things different then I ever did before. I have always had a small penis but I was an effective lover. I was married twice and had to children so I was very potent and had great stamina but 17 years ago I started a relationship with a woman in Ohio and she hated my cock because husband had spoiled her with his big cock. I truly think it would be selfish of me to have intercourse with any woman again. If I find a woman again I would want her to totally commit to a man that could satisfy her. And the permanent denial would be wonderful. Kristin you are beautiful . It should be an honor for any man that cannot satisfy you sexually to give up intercourse and suffer a little knowing he can't have you.
I agree with you 100% You and I think alike

You are insane and live in a fantasy world. And to say most white dicks are small? Maybe yours is so you like to pretend every one else is same. And again fantasy world black males are not Alpha to white men. Again because you are a sissy and far from what society considers to be a man do not generalize and pretend all other white guys are same. I seriously doubt you are a couple.

You are insane and live in a fantasy world. And to say most white dicks are small? Maybe yours is so you like to pretend every one else is same. And again fantasy world black males are not Alpha to white men. Again because you are a sissy and far from what society considers to be a man do not generalize and pretend all other white guys are same. I seriously doubt you are a couple.
Hey I have no reason to lie, I believe in the lifestyle for me and it is not for everyone. Both my current girlfriend and my deceased wife had never been with a white guy that had such a small penis like me, almost 4". My girlfriend told me she had only four white men in her lifetime before she met me in Feb 2014.
She told me all four were above average in both length 7.5" to 8.5" and circumference 5.5" to maybe 7" My ******* was actually a well endowed bull in the lifestyle with over a 9" thick cock. The language I use as a submissive cuckold to a woman who has chosen to exclusively be for BBC is all part of the role playing and dynamic of the lifestyle.

Finally! Well said extrafun.

Hey I have no reason to lie, I believe in the lifestyle for me and it is not for everyone. Both my current girlfriend and my deceased wife had never been with a white guy that had such a small penis like me, almost 4". My girlfriend told me she had only four white men in her lifetime before she met me in Feb 2014.
She told me all four were above average in both length 7.5" to 8.5" and circumference 5.5" to maybe 7" My ******* was actually a well endowed bull in the lifestyle with over a 9" thick cock. The language I use as a submissive cuckold to a woman who has chosen to exclusively be for BBC is all part of the role playing and dynamic of the lifestyle.
Sorta weird that you know your *******'s cock size as well as his sexual exploits. Definitely even more strange since his dad is not a man but a sissy.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
👍👍👍

Hi Kristin,i have some experience in this situation.
I used to have to tell my partner that her pussy belonged to her boyfriend,i could only use my tongue at her request,i'd be walking around in a constant state of arousal,as a cuckold with a small dick i was amazed at how her boyfriend could please her in bed,and there wasn't much point in me trying to do the same,i was much happier pleasing them in the bedroom.I could jack off pretty much when i wanted so it suited us and it was an exciting period for all three of us.
I'd say try it and see how it goes,you can always change your minds.
All the best.:)
👍👍👍

I agree with you 100% You and I think alike
Tell your woman that hey I love you but your pussy is to loose. So I have a right to be satisfied and will be committed to another woman who was less of a slut and who's pussy wasn't all stretched out.
Maybe you idiots that talk so stupid might want to take that approach.

I guess you did not read the response, never said all white guys are small.
Both my current girlfriend and my deceased wife had never been with a white guy that had such a small penis LIKE ME with almost 4".
My girlfriend told me she had only four WHITE men in her lifetime before she met me in Feb 2014.
She told me all four were ABOVE AVERAGE in both length 7.5" to 8.5" and circumference 5.5" to maybe 7" My ******* is actually a well endowed bull in the lifestyle with over a 9" thick cock.

Just don’t think that this monotony is happening on the bulls side of the fence... highly unlikely!! Now that the “word is out” , so yo speak, Black men are in EXTREMELY high demand today with white woken. You can’t expect a man like that to be satisfied staying with one woman.. it’s in his nature to spread that beautiful seed all around...

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
To each their own. If you three are happy and it is working have fun.

My ex wife was exclusive to her boyfriend for almost a year. It drove me crazy. Every time I attempted to attempt her she turned me down immediately. At the time I had no idea she had a single boyfriend and did not find out until later. I new something was up because the foam she kept in her drawer for lubrication was getting emptier and I was not getting the benefit.

Just saw her this past week at a wedding and asked her if she was going out again on her husband like she did to me. She answered with a very sly grin and asked me what I thought. When she did this it gave me a weak spot in my gut for a second then and instant erection. She stepped back and immediately looked at my crotch and remarked that it still turns you on doesn't it and walked away.

Back