wife is exclusive to boyfriend

Hi Kristin. Yes we do this. She just doesn't feel me anymore. I don't get bjs and a hj once in awhile. Mostly I handle myself while giving ora
Thanks for your response Kristin!!!
Thats Great to hear!!! Makes me feel a bit better about the next step.
My wife has just progressing with her current guy, we had the discussion once before with another guy that she might be faithful to him and cut me off. She fucked him bareback on the weekend and she also offered up her ass. The stepping stone at the moment is i'm to wear condoms if there is any sort of penetration, i can see the cut off on the horizon.
We have done a bit of play where im only allowed to jerk off onto her feet, but then have to lick it clean.
I love the whole its his pussy now stufff, femdom humiliation and cum cleaning role.
Do you make you hubby clean up your lovers cum?
Do you get much in the femdom/humiliation stuff?
What is your bull like in this dynamic? does he dom you? and your husband?
Sorry for so many questions its just so great to talk to someone who has taken this step, rather than some guy jerking off claiming to live the life we lead.
if your interested check out our real life adventures on our tumbler page realcucklife dot tumblr dot com
I suggest it's really better if you have already done a bit of role play " to jerk off only " don't go backwards. Going back and forth can become confusing, You are no longer the man to be depended upon as a satisfying lover to her, You are a denied cuckold, develop that from here on out.
You can take it or leave it You two decide what is best.

thanks i really enjoy BBC

Once it was determined that she had become his Woman and will still be my wife or girlfriend means I have surrendered access to her pussy, mouth and even her hands, now for BBC only. Additionally my girlfriend / wife made it clear that only his lips and tongue would touch hers from now on. I get to give her little pecks not passionate kisses, that is reserved for him, the man who can satisfy her. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive husband or boyfriend knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put his wife / girlfriend and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should, according to his wife or girlfriend. This is not for everybody but it can be a successful guideline and add your own personal thoughts.

A Cuckold Vow: I am always prepared to take care my Queen, to always be loyal to her, to always love her, to always adore her and be dutifully attentive to her in what ever she ask. I accept and realize with my very small endowment and lack of stamina that I am her beta male. For her to be completely sexually satisfied she will select a Alpha Superior endowed male as her lover, hopefully a Black Man. I shall be willing to serve her and her lover however they see fit. Therefore she will always be my wife / girlfriend but she will become his woman.

Why even keep him as a husband. Just divorce him.
That's not what a Cuckold lifestyle is about:
For a man that is already married or totally committed but wants his wife / girlfriend to engage in this cuckold fetish lifestyle with a well endowed black man purely for HIS sexual gratification and not hers, typically does not end well. Most women do not understand why their husband / boyfriend would want another man to have sex with her after they committed themselves to one another. If there is no honest, open discussions and never any defined agreement regarding each others roles and boundaries, it's destine to fail. With out that open communication, the intimacy part of their relationship will break down quickly. Occasionally a frustrated wife who might be curious goes along with the sexual aspect to please her husband's or boyfriend's desires. Unfortunately when there has been no open and honest discussions about the ground rules, boundaries and each others roles, it usually spells disaster. She discovers she harbors resentment towards her husband or boyfriend when he still wants her to respond to him as if he is a adequately endowed lover, but now she knows the difference and has a Superior Lover who really pleases her completely. When the husband / boyfriend is not willing to give up his role and accept that he is now a inadequate cuckold to her it will cause conflict they never even anticipated. She will become very torn and confused, she don't really want to lose her husband / boyfriend and she surly don't want to give up her new found lover. In all honesty the only reason she explored the lifestyle is realistically she always felt that her husband might be inadequate as a lover. Now after such a wonderful experience of having multiple orgasms when compared to her little penis husband who could never get her off unless it was oral or fingers. She does not want to be put in a situation of having to choose between the two.

More often than not she ends up with the Superior well endowed lover because she needs him to be satisfied and there was never any confusion as to his role as the Superior man. If they had discussed the husbands / boyfriends role as a cuckold beforehand, this may have all been avoided and they most likely would develop.

On the other hand:

The good news is that most relationships that have had life time success with cuckolding are the ones where both the husband and wife, boyfriend and girlfriend, expressed their mutual interest with the over all concept before even getting together in a life long commitment or currently discussing all the details before they hop into it, meaning you have a absolute mutual agreement. You both talked, agreed, discussed boundaries, what roles each one would have, both had clear communication beforehand. Usually when the man will assure his partner he will accept his role as a submissive cuckold, he is willing to serve the wife / girlfriend and her lover as they mutually see fit. When the lover knows these boundaries coming into the relationship as the alpha male and is committed to assisting the wife /girlfriend in training the submissive cuckold, he just naturally takes his role and makes the wife / girlfriend his woman.

Once it was determined that she had become his Woman and will still be my wife or girlfriend means I have surrendered access to her pussy, mouth and even her hands, now for BBC only. Additionally my girlfriend / wife made it clear that only his lips and tongue would touch hers from now on. I get to give her little pecks not passionate kisses, that is reserved for him, the man who can satisfy her. At this point he knows what is expected of him and the submissive husband or boyfriend knows that if he wants to be actively involved, he must always put his wife / girlfriend and her lovers needs first, before his own. He must realizes his place in the pecking order. Additionally he understands there are consequences when he is not being totally submissive as he should, according to his wife or girlfriend. This is not for everybody but it can be a successful guideline and add your own personal thoughts.

A Cuckold Vow: I am always prepared to take care my Queen, to always be loyal to her, to always love her, to always adore her and be dutifully attentive to her in what ever she ask. I accept and realize with my very small endowment and lack of stamina that I am her beta male. For her to be completely sexually satisfied she will select a Alpha Superior endowed male as her lover, hopefully a Black Man. I shall be willing to serve her and her lover however they see fit. Therefore she will always be my wife / girlfriend but she will become his woman.

Michael is the same. He looks and acts like an ******* when we are home together during a week. He essentially does whatever I ask of him sexually when I'm not with my bull(s). If that means him fucking me for ours whilst caged or giving me oral sex he does it as its his only sexual outlet outside of him being drained for heth purposes. The last two weeks he has made me orgasm 25 times. My sex drive keeps getting higher and higher.
J
Xoxoxo
cannot but help but love the real queen of chastity,
but be careful you dont wear out his tongue
from over working him.
you will have all the cucks drooling
over your need from excess stimulation when BULL'S are not around.

He gets to get a ruined one either caged or not. He gets one every few weeks to a month. But he doesn't have a full orgasm, it's been at least a year since his last full one. I peg him too and he also had sissgasms now and again.
J
Xoxoxo
a real queen in full control is a woman to be worshipped totally.
Michael is living the dream that a lot of us aspire to do.
long may you reign over him.

Hi Kristin
I have a great arrangement with my couple now 3 years. I am her BBC exclusive it's not a cuckold situation. He watches most of the time but will join occasionally. It's a perfect situation in fact I am seeing them this Friday coming up. We enjoy going to local swing events or meet ups so she can show some of the other females her BBC and flirt with me in front of them

Hi Kristin
I have a great arrangement with my couple now 3 years. I am her BBC exclusive it's not a cuckold situation. He watches most of the time but will join occasionally. It's a perfect situation in fact I am seeing them this Friday coming up. We enjoy going to local swing events or meet ups so she can show some of the other females her BBC and flirt with me in front of them
Does the husband ever have sex with his wife when he “joins in”?

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
Yes its called getting divorced and dating another man.

Why would you call that a DIVORCE ? It is probably more common for couples in this lifestyle, at this website, the couples who actually live it day to day as their genuine lifestyle.
It is accepted that the inadequate cuckold surrenders his wife or girlfriend to the ALPHA SUPERIOR BLACK MAN.
Now don't misunderstand me, I am not stating that all couples approach it that way, but many have agreed that hubby with his little white penis will be perpetually denied. She will still be his wife / girlfriend but she is NOW that BLACK MANS WOMAN !
No more intercourse, no more blow jobs and no more hand jobs. Her Vagina, her mouth and her hands and even her passionate kissing are strictly for LOVER. For some it enhances the whole situation, it's a aphrodisiac for the cuckold to use while jerking off his little useless dicklette to climax more quickly. Life goes on as normal without DIVORCE.

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.
It is probably more common for couples in this lifestyle, at this website, the couples who actually live it day to day as their genuine lifestyle as a couple..
It is accepted that the inadequate cuckold surrenders his wife or girlfriend to the ALPHA SUPERIOR BLACK MAN.
Now don't misunderstand me, I am not stating that all couples approach it that way, but many have agreed that hubby with his little white penis will be perpetually denied. She will still be his wife / girlfriend but she is NOW that BLACK MANS WOMAN !
No more intercourse, no more blow jobs and no more hand jobs. Her Vagina, her mouth and her hands and even her passionate kissing are strictly for HER LOVER. For some it enhances the whole situation, it's a aphrodisiac for the cuckold to use while jerking off his little useless dicklette to climax more quickly. Life goes on as normal without DIVORCE.

Back