wife is exclusive to boyfriend

That's hot as fuck. My wife had a friend she cheated with from time to time. Us hubs would think they were out shopping or on a girl's night but they were out getting cock. I didn't know for 30 years.
yeah now that i think back at all the times she was out with the girls and now know it was getting different cock all the time. gets me hard every time

I don't rally know what really went on between you and her. But I told you I know her and I have never had anything to say bad to say about this woman. I am a 62 year old disabled white man and we became friends two years ago, I have never asked anything from her and she has never expected anything from me. Her, and her live-in boyfriend along with her cuckold husband are living the exact cuckold lifestyle she refers to in this thread. I hear you about the pictures she shared with you, They are her in the past and her name is not to be found on any of them. Those photos you talk about were put out there on line over ten years ago, other people and web sources have spread them all over the world wide web and giving them all different names. She doesn't use her real name anywhere online because of security reasons. She needs her privacy reasons. This is the last words I have to say on this matter out of respect for her.

Yeah, and I know Alexis Texas :rolleyes: ?. Why are you defending a catfish? OP is apparently 34 years old. The pictures she sent me are all from this womens myspace from over decade ago. Secondly the pics of her apartment building outside of Boston not from there. They're listings from apt's in NYC and in downtown?

So how in right mind do you know her? If all the pictures are all stolen from another person? Why would OP send me pictures from when they're 22? That does not make sense at all... Do you have a legitimate answer? The only reason those are your last words is going because you know I am correct. There's simply no counter-point/rebuttal.

Fuck you, fuck OP, and fuck anyone else who believes this fairy tale of a thread. I wasted most of 2018 trying to meet up with OP only to find out they're a catfish...you fucking deliousinal old fuck. Maybe it's you behind Kristin4441 you kinda type like OP too. Fucking pussy.

Stop dick-riding.

Last edited:
Well there, your response shows maybe why she decided to cut all ties with you. Acting like a vulgar, immoral , immature, name calling, disrespectful baby is very appealing to a intelligent, highly educated, very successful woman. I explained the true facts to you in my last post, it appears to have flown right over your head. Okay, now I am finished , I tried to be kind and understanding, I have heard enough from you. Ignoring you as of now.

She never cut ties with me, I’m the one who called her out on their BS and cut ties. Hence why OP conviently turned off their log in/log off times. Who are you kidding?

What’s disrespectful is deceiving someone into believing they’re someone. How is sharing fake photos of yourself and apartment not disrespectful? You think that’s OKAY for someone to catfish someone? You’re just As delusional as OP. Love how you disregard all of the legitimate facts I brought up. You want me to show the screenshots? I’m more than happy to make you look like an idiot online.

kristin4441 is not a women, I am disgusted and sad OP deceived me and lied to me. I wish I should have listened to my friends earlier.

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.

Last edited:
She never cut ties with me, I’m the one who called her out on their BS and cut ties. Hence why OP conviently turned off their log in/log off times. Who are you kidding?

What’s disrespectful is deceiving someone into believing they’re someone. How is sharing fake photos of yourself and apartment not disrespectful? You think that’s OKAY for someone to catfish someone? You’re just As delusional as OP. Love how you disregard all of the legitimate facts I brought up. You want me to show the screenshots? I’m more than happy to make you look like an idiot online.

kristin4441 is not a women, I am disgusted and sad OP deceived me and lied to me. I wish I should have listened to my friends earlier.

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Everyone has some excuse or story when they're caught in their bullshit. I've always wondered why this fantasy life is so important for them, why they need someone to believe it so hard that they even create multiple accounts none of which can be verified to sell this world to people who would be accepting far more if they would just be themselves

Fuck you.
Fuck you.
Fuck you.

I read so much fantasy bullshit here, from supposed women or couples. And I see cucks eating that ******* up. All this "She cheated on me for 15 years, and it makes me hard". All the bullshit...

I have found great satisfaction in my arrangement, Congrats on yours .
My situation is very much the same and it works for us. Our arrangement has evolved over time and both Michael and I are content with it. As I become more submissive with the men I sleep with, Michael has enjoyed his own route to submission. I exclusively have sex with my lovers and Michael takes part in various ways, but he isn't allowed sexual penetration outside of his cock cage and wearing a strap on. Then he can take part. I do give him oral sex as long as he is locked up.
It's not for every couple but for us it works.
J
Xoxoxoxo

I do crave her pussy but I know I can’t have it
Michael is the same. He looks and acts like an ******* when we are home together during a week. He essentially does whatever I ask of him sexually when I'm not with my bull(s). If that means him fucking me for ours whilst caged or giving me oral sex he does it as its his only sexual outlet outside of him being drained for heth purposes. The last two weeks he has made me orgasm 25 times. My sex drive keeps getting higher and higher.
J
Xoxoxo

My situation is very much the same and it works for us. Our arrangement has evolved over time and both Michael and I are content with it. As I become more submissive with the men I sleep with, Michael has enjoyed his own route to submission. I exclusively have sex with my lovers and Michael takes part in various ways, but he isn't allowed sexual penetration outside of his cock cage and wearing a strap on. Then he can take part. I do give him oral sex as long as he is locked up.
It's not for every couple but for us it works.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Do what works I say you both enjoy the only issue is that I haven’t played with you yet!!!

my boyfriend and i ,and my husband have been talking about me becoming exclusive in my boyfriend is the only one allowed to enter me.My b/f said he is willling to comit to me being his only sex partner, i would like it as it is less of a risk going bareback.and he thinks the same.hubby would still get hanjobs and b/j but no longer allowed to enter me,which seldom happens anyway.
Wondering if any one else has or is doing this and how you think about this arrangement.

I had two diferent couples that ask me to be their exclusive lover and it was great!!

Michael is the same. He looks and acts like an ******* when we are home together during a week. He essentially does whatever I ask of him sexually when I'm not with my bull(s). If that means him fucking me for ours whilst caged or giving me oral sex he does it as its his only sexual outlet outside of him being drained for heth purposes. The last two weeks he has made me orgasm 25 times. My sex drive keeps getting higher and higher.
J
Xoxoxo

I had o cuople with the same arrangmente and she was horny all day!! and he was a veri obedient and good hubby!!

How do you drain him??

Having a steady, long term bulls is ideal. It's safer and you can have a level of trust you can't tend to get with a short term lover.
On occasions exceptions can be made.
J
Xoxoxox

thats tru1 inicially you can get tasted and eliminate condoms!

and there are many fantasies and behaivior that its based on trust!

Back