Wife gained weight after birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand most white men prefer thin women. (My belief in why white women are messed up as far as body imaging goes.) If more curvy white women gave in to black men, the world would be a much better place.

You have come to the right place. We black men will make her feel good about herself. We black men will make her feel desired and sexy. WE will make her feel like a woman.

Can I get an AMEN.

Last edited:
My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to.
tforbbc .... just wondering, after over a year, what's your situation TODAY? Has she lost any weight, gained more weight, about the same? And, do you still have the same opinion of her today as you originally described in your first post?
I'm not siding with either side, here ... think I mentioned why she might have put on a few pounds, but its still your marriage and her, and you know how you prefer her to look. Have you talked to her about it? Perchance, have you put on a few pounds, or what is her opinion of your appearance to her?
It would just be a sad thing for a couple to split simply because one partner lost interest in his spouse over her weight. Its so "fixable" as a couple.

Care to UPDATE the forum a year later?

I understand most white men prefer thin women. (My belief in why white women are messed up as far as body imaging goes.) If more curvy white women gave in to black men, the world would be a much better place.

You have have come to the right place. We black men will make her feel good about herself. We black men will make her feel desired and sexy. WE will make her feel like a woman.

Can I get an AMEN.
AMEN!

So, i have a question, are you turned off by hotwife that gained some weight? My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to. Maybe it will help her to consider new cock in our sex life?
Put yourself in your wife’s shoes and have her tell you that you gained weight and did not want to have sex with you. How would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back