Wife gained weight after birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife's weight has varied a lot. But she does yoga 6x/week and she's healthy--and fucking gorgeous at 130# or 200# (see pics)View attachment 2087983View attachment 2088001! If you're into swinging, you can go fuck someone of the size you want while other guys focus on your wife.
???? This^^ you choose to be with your wife, through THICK and thin. 2luvbird might be an exceptional example, because she looks amazing at 2XX, but regardless, find the beauty in here

As a wife and mom to four *******... I had to chime in.

I am so thankful that my husband has never stopped fucking me and that I still turned him on even at my heaviest.

I was super petite when we met and got married. Size zero!!!

I am no where close to a sz zero 20 yrs later. Haven’t been for mot of our marriage. Not all women can bounce right back. I am definitely one of them. While I have not been happy with my size, (youngest is a young teen) and I am finally working on where I want to be. But am so glad that every day of my marriage my hubby has made me feel sexy and desirable!!!

Hubby definitely won’t be upset if I continue to lose some (would be happy w 20 lbs gone), but I know if I stay the size I am, I will still get fucked by him daily.
Love that juicy ass on you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back