Wife gained weight after birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck man the same thing happened to me .. we had sex like rabbits before we had a kid ..she gained 75 lbs after .. it was a turn off but my sex drive didn't slow down and she didn't want to have sex any more because she felt fat ... it was frustrating as hell .. tried to help her lose weight and I was the bad guy... it was a no win situation

Don't give up trying. Just need to find that way to convince her that she is still beautiful, sexy and desired. Be honest about it though cause women can see right through your/our bullshit.

As a wife and mom to four *******... I had to chime in.

I am so thankful that my husband has never stopped fucking me and that I still turned him on even at my heaviest.

I was super petite when we met and got married. Size zero!!!

I am no where close to a sz zero 20 yrs later. Haven’t been for mot of our marriage. Not all women can bounce right back. I am definitely one of them. While I have not been happy with my size, (youngest is a young teen) and I am finally working on where I want to be. But am so glad that every day of my marriage my hubby has made me feel sexy and desirable!!!

Hubby definitely won’t be upset if I continue to lose some (would be happy w 20 lbs gone), but I know if I stay the size I am, I will still get fucked by him daily.

As a wife and mom to four *******... I had to chime in.

I am so thankful that my husband has never stopped fucking me and that I still turned him on even at my heaviest.

I was super petite when we met and got married. Size zero!!!

I am no where close to a sz zero 20 yrs later. Haven’t been for mot of our marriage. Not all women can bounce right back. I am definitely one of them. While I have not been happy with my size, (youngest is a young teen) and I am finally working on where I want to be. But am so glad that every day of my marriage my hubby has made me feel sexy and desirable!!!

Hubby definitely won’t be upset if I continue to lose some (would be happy w 20 lbs gone), but I know if I stay the size I am, I will still get fucked by him daily.
THIS!
My wife has had a couple and yes she put on some weight but my god I find her more attractive then ever. I love the thickness. And its something that's added to our love. I won't get cheesy or anything lol.

Seriously, what if you had an injury and gained weight? Wouldn't you be a bit hurt if your wife went on a forum and was like "hubby got fat, not attracted to him. He got fat breasts"

Why not give her the evening off (as best as possible) and let her take a long bath, you cook and clean and watch the little ones. Then that night give her a sensual massage and spend along time going down on her. And for fucks sake wake up and realize you have a sexy ass wife.

So, i have a question, are you turned off by hotwife that gained some weight? My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to. Maybe it will help her to consider new cock in our sex life?
No turn off for me just a lil adjusting the diet and some lite! Excercise and sexercise also will do it !

Last edited:
Women have a hard enough time with society telling us how we should look.

I can’t imagine ever reading something negative my husband wrote about weight gain after having *******.

Having four ******* semi close in age and two less than a year and a half apart, it’s difficult for some to lose.

14 yrs later, I am finally working on me!!! And trying to get healthier. I have lost some weight and feel amazing. But if I said “I” was happy with my size, my hubby would never say anything but kind remarks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back