Wife gained weight after birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re turned off by the fact that your wife is now “fat” in comparison to how she once was then seeking outside men to fuck her isn’t the answer. Step up, be her husband, encourage her and work along side her to be healthy. If you can’t get past your own shallowness then I promise you she WILL find someone else who appreciates her for more than just her body and you will NOT be invited. Having your husband view you as “fat” is one of the single most hurtful things you can experience as a wife and with that attitude you probably aren’t turning her on either.

So, i have a question, are you turned off by hotwife that gained some weight? My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to. Maybe it will help her to consider new cock in our sex life?
If you not interested I am, the thicker the better. Let me make your wife happy and fill her up
Please login or become a member to view

If you’re turned off by the fact that your wife is now “fat” in comparison to how she once was then seeking outside men to fuck her isn’t the answer. Step up, be her husband, encourage her and work along side her to be healthy. If you can’t get past your own shallowness then I promise you she WILL find someone else who appreciates her for more than just her body and you will NOT be invited. Having your husband view you as “fat” is one of the single most hurtful things you can experience as a wife and with that attitude you probably aren’t turning her on either.
I would like to help you help her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back