Sex after seeing wife with BBC

mrlifts1990

Couple
From
CA, US
So I had been fantasizing about this for the better part of a decade before finally getting to see my wife with another man. Now that I've seen her getting ******* by BBC and after having looked at the pics and video hundreds of times, I find it hard to get off having sex with my wife. I know I probably just need a break to kind of reset but it's incredibly hard not to keep getting off to the videos of her "cheating". Anyone else experience this?

So I had been fantasizing about this for the better part of a decade before finally getting to see my wife with another man. Now that I've seen her getting ******* by BBC and after having looked at the pics and video hundreds of times, I find it hard to get off having sex with my wife. I know I probably just need a break to kind of reset but it's incredibly hard not to keep getting off to the videos of her "cheating". Anyone else experience this?
So did she cheat or cuck you? Did you know she was going to be with him prior?

Did you actually see it? Were you present, or she did it and you seen the pictures after? If it were me I would of joined in or been sloppy second after cleaning up all the cum. We do it all the time so I have no problem fucking her before during or after, but what I do know is she loves giving her self to another black man and loves for me to watch, although when I’m not around she will go it alone and can’t wait to tell me all about it, as she knowns how hard I get hearing about how he fucked her! From the sounds of things you are either feeling guilty or jealous about her fucking another man. Perhaps you should of thought the act through fantasy’s are much different than real life, good luck and hope you can get it up and please your lady, other wise she has no other options except to keep fucking other men!

Back