Wife gained weight after birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
A woman's metabolism and body chemistries tend to change when they have ******* ... some more so than others. Most of the baby fat can be worked off with a little effort, and a fat suction applied to the fat that won't go away, and she'd be back to practically new again. But, consider that some guys love those extra pounds plus the new MOM is simply too worn out to add exercise to her menu once she has a screaming 1-2 year old to take care. So, encourage her, if you want her to lose a few pounds (getting off the processed sugars & watching carbs) will almost assuredly make her drop some noticeable pounds, then start going on some late afternoon walks with her. My wife joined an aerobics class that had a daycare facility with it ... that helped her a lot.

So, i have a question, are you turned off by hotwife that gained some weight? My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to. Maybe it will help her to consider new cock in our sex life?
I understand that, more than you know..... I've been waiting for 5 years for my wife to lose the weight she had gained from her pregnancy and has not done so. This is much of the reason I seek sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

Lo definitely chunked up some after the baby but it doesn't stop me from banging her when I get home from work. I'm sure some guys are turned off but she finds plenty that are more than happy to test ride her pussy.

So, i have a question, are you turned off by hotwife that gained some weight? My wife got thicker after birth and it's a bit of a turn off for me and we do not have sex as we used to. Maybe it will help her to consider new cock in our sex life?
Fuck man the same thing happened to me .. we had sex like rabbits before we had a kid ..she gained 75 lbs after .. it was a turn off but my sex drive didn't slow down and she didn't want to have sex any more because she felt fat ... it was frustrating as hell .. tried to help her lose weight and I was the bad guy... it was a no win situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back