WIFE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER USING CONDOMS ANYMORE!!! THOUGHTS?

I think for a married wife that has for years been married to the same guy her husband.....then finally feels another man let alone he's a black lover touch his darker bigger cock against her soaking wet lips and then gently slips inside her....putting anything between them at that point is taking away what she needs to feel.

Also the point where her new dark lover slips past where her husband can reach now becomes their area.....he owns that now.....so the moment she feels him there she is his now....then he warmly releases his seed deep inside her soaking wet....she holds him and takes all of him.....nothing should come between those two at that point.

I once had a lady say to me antibiotics work like a charm. Response was they don't work on viruses. I am pretty sure 99.9% of the random bareback only people in this thread are LIARS. AND NOT A SINGLE ONE WILL ADMIT to having contracted a STI. GTFOH

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
If that's the case then tell all bulls "come with papers or don't cum at all"! 👈😊

After reading this thread I’m surprised everyone one is thinking at worst she will get pregnant or might some std but not one person has mentioned the worst HIV or aids. You all know that’s still around right? Trust me it effects everyone and I’ve buried more than enough friends and loved ones because of that. Fun is all good but if she doesn’t care about the risks tell her to pick out her headstone she will be needing it sooner rather than later.

She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
Yeah, I'd refuse to sleep in the same bed with her. No telling what she could eventually bring home and give to you.
Of course, if you're saying you LOVE IT ... why ask the sane folks how they feel? Most of us play by a set of pre-determined rules and use respect. Sounds like the two of you don't do that.
Hopefully she gets herself checked ever so often.
Good luck ... Mac

Last edited:
Back