WIFE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER USING CONDOMS ANYMORE!!! THOUGHTS?

AIl would never start without trust!! And if thats the trust all have.... to be truthful, real sharing, real connection, on her mind, is bare... if not she knows its like a dildo...

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
What the conversation like when she told you she is going black only? How did she tell you?

I use to say this often, but ya know, I've seen so much "stupid stuff" going on these days, I wouldn't totally discount this thread at all. Some folks are just "flat out stupid" ... must be in the water or something.
Unfortunately some people who would generally be cautious, will translate that to reality and go with the flow with whomever, whenever.

Multiple, random partners + bareback + no testing = twiddling with a lion's balls

Maybe prevalence of STDs is low that side of the world, but if you live in the HIV capital of the world, where 1 in 5 people are HIV positive, you learn a thing or two about how devastating it can be. If you have access to PreP ******* like Truvada, she should take them.

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
Sounds like you don’t have a say in her decision!!! So if there tested I personally don’t see a problem with it

Swingers have higher sexually transmission rates than prostitutes, black men have up to ten times the STD rates of other races.

Sure fuck random promiscuous black guys bareback…..I mean what could possibly go wrong. 🙃

Back