WIFE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER USING CONDOMS ANYMORE!!! THOUGHTS?

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?

Well since you are cut off you don’t have to worry about catching any STD’s but she does. Any chance of her becoming pregnant, because that could be an huge problem if she does get knocked up! Women love the feeling of bareback sex it’s natural and having an guy cum in them is thrilling and hot!

Have you had conversations with her?
Usually when a woman is comfortable with a man, bareback sex will happen. If it is a concern for you, just have a conversation with her. Communication is very important.

My advice will be to use condom so that she doesn't get pregnant and the fun can continue without any interruption.

Back