WIFE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER USING CONDOMS ANYMORE!!! THOUGHTS?

So tonight she met 2 black guys on tinder and she went over to meet them at one of their houses. She told me before she left she is going to do dp and try to do dvp. She told me they both already said they are clean and tested. I'm sure she will insist on bareback and creampie!!
We know it's gonna be bareback dp and dvp sex.

So tonight she met 2 black guys on tinder and she went over to meet them at one of their houses. She told me before she left she is going to do dp and try to do dvp. She told me they both already said they are clean and tested. I'm sure she will insist on bareback and creampie!!

How long have you been married ? Always curious about one's age and experience
Next question is : " do you have any ******* ?"

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
Is this for real ?, or a joke? She is sleeping around with all men without protection?

I don’t know what to think ? or say, if this is true or a fantasy!!!!!

As much as she is having fun, she’s probably spreading the deadly virus ? everywhere.

Be smart, be safe. If you play, you will pay.

So I finally decided to confront my wife about taking so many black strangers bareback. She told me that it is none of my business and that it is up to her and the black men to decide whether to to use condoms. She said if I have a problem with her fucking black men bareback then she will be happy to lie to me and tell me that she used condoms but she has no plans of stopping!!! It made my dick hard when she said that but I am still worried! Thoughts??

So I finally decided to confront my wife about taking so many black strangers bareback. She told me that it is none of my business and that it is up to her and the black men to decide whether to to use condoms. She said if I have a problem with her fucking black men bareback then she will be happy to lie to me and tell me that she used condoms but she has no plans of stopping!!! It made my dick hard when she said that but I am still worried! Thoughts??
I do think a serious discussion about testing is needed especially if you are cleaning her creampied pussy afterwards

Well she said that if I bring it up again she will just lie to me about it
Geez that's a pretty tricky situation to be in.. She really seems to be addicted.. But just the same and acknowledging what you just said, hers and your safety is important, not to mention all the other BBCs she fucks.. Personally I would insist on discussing this and doing the the testing.. Go to a gyno appointment with her and work out a good plan based on how many bbcs she fucks

Honestly it sounds like she knows the risks and just isn't willing to stop. She finally confessed to me that before we met any time she would go out to the bars with her girls she would go home with a stranger and let him creampie her. She is addicted to the feeling of a stranger's big bare cock sliding into her pussy for the first time and she is addicted to the feeling of a stranger pumping his warm load into her. She said for her it is like any other extreme sport or hobby. They carry risks but to her it is completely worth the reward.

Back