WIFE DOESN'T EVEN CONSIDER USING CONDOMS ANYMORE!!! THOUGHTS?

Honestly it sounds like she knows the risks and just isn't willing to stop. She finally confessed to me that before we met any time she would go out to the bars with her girls she would go home with a stranger and let him creampie her. She is addicted to the feeling of a stranger's big bare cock sliding into her pussy for the first time and she is addicted to the feeling of a stranger pumping his warm load into her. She said for her it is like any other extreme sport or hobby. They carry risks but to her it is completely worth the reward.
I do understand what is driving her but that said the biology of disease is very unforgiving so I'd say you have consider if the risk to you of her choices are worth it to you. Sooo.. That's something that you need to have a think about

Just as long she's infertile and the men get tested regularly & have most recent test and not out there fucking tons of pussy, she's ok.
Very true brotha. You can't forget the other STD HPV that can lay dormant in a males body without being detected however it shows up in the partner you're barebacking.

Last edited:
Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?

Hot

Wife has been fucking bulls for about 7 years. 2 years ago she went black only and cut me off entirely. At first she was very selective about her bulls and made sure to use condoms until she got to known them better. Now, she just fucks whatever black guys she can find on tinder or out at the bars. She never even considers using protection anymore! Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
You and your wife are a ticking STD bomb 💣, infecting yourselves and others.

No, it’s not hot n sexy. Practice safety or don’t play at all.

I won’t be surprised, this is nothing but a fantasy.

Every black cock whether her regular bull or some one night stand she met fucks her bare and creampies her. She has had probably close to 100 black lovers. I love every bit of it, but should I continue to just let her bareback any and every black guy or should I say something??? Thoughts?
Some STDs are treatable & curable with medical treatment, but some are NOT. The one, in particular, that comes to mind that isn't is herpes. And the reason I'd be concerned with it is because not only is it not curable, its very painful (particularly to females) as it is often internal and not visable to her sex partners IF she says nothing. Today's medications tend to shorten the time cycle of the painful sore, but they do not eradicate it. And, there is a period of time AFTER the sore is gone in which scaling occurs and the herpes virus is still transportable. So, if she gets herpes, she's responsible for telling every sex partner she has, going forward, that she is a herpes infected carrier. People who are given the herpes by another partner CAN sue if their partner hides that knowledge. A lot of Hollywood celebrities have been sued over giving someone herpes.
I'd research the disease closely, as herpes is ALSO the one uncurable STD that is increasing in the USA. It usually puts a STOP to swinging adults activities.

I won’t be surprised, this is nothing but a fantasy.
I use to say this often, but ya know, I've seen so much "stupid stuff" going on these days, I wouldn't totally discount this thread at all. Some folks are just "flat out stupid" ... must be in the water or something.

W/we, She prefers bare, as do i as her submissive and cuck. Kind of late in the game to be particular after 100 loads.... just and observation.

It’s hard to start the fire, add wood and oil to the fire, then think you can contain it. It is what it is.

Maybe tell her how much her going bare turns you own????

She’s right. After a while in this lifestyle women realize they can do whatever suits them. I don’t blame them. They have been told by husbands to go for what they want so much, they just assume they will be ok with anything.
I can't agree with this; its the same kind of reasoning that a lot of thieves get caught. They get bolder and bolder to the point of feeling invisibile.
In a swinging relationship someone needs to be rational of the risks & circumstances. She gets herpes, she's pretty much done with bareback with you or anyone else, if she's a responsible individual. Normally it IS the females who are more logical. But rather than accept any information you get from an adult website forum, if I was her, I'd be having a discussion with her gynecologist regarding herpes and normal, unprotectred sex. At LEAST know the FACTS and the RISKS ... then the two should make the decision. Punitive damages for giving someone a social disease, that you already know you have, are fairly easy to prove and can result in seven figures.

words_StupidMoments2.jpg

Last edited:
I can't agree with this; its the reason a lot of thieves get caught. They get bolder and bolder to the point of feeling invisibile.
In a swinging relationship someone needs to be rational of the risks & circumstances. She gets herpes, she's pretty much done with bareback with you or anyone else, if she's a responsible individual. Normally it IS the females who are more logical. But rather than accept any information you get from an adult website forum, if I was her, I'd be having a discussion with her gynecologist regarding herpes and normal, unprotectred sex. At LEAST know the FACTS and the RISKS ... then the two should make the decision. Punitive damages for giving someone a social disease, that you already know you have, are fairly easy to prove and can result in seven figures.

View attachment 3196720

Mac, always bringing that good perspective

So I finally decided to confront my wife about taking so many black strangers bareback. She told me that it is none of my business and that it is up to her and the black men to decide whether to to use condoms. She said if I have a problem with her fucking black men bareback then she will be happy to lie to me and tell me that she used condoms but she has no plans of stopping!!! It made my dick hard when she said that but I am still worried! Thoughts??
Oh yess just fuckking enjoy it. she’s bare only it seems just learn to love it as much as she does!!

Back