Wife addicted to black cock

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She went out with 2 black bulls last night and hasn't come home yet.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

So I feel that I have lost to black cock.

So be careful what you wish for.
I’d kick her ass out the door.

My wife started out in the hotwife life style a few years ago. She started have sex with white bulls with me watching. At this point it was also safe sex. Then see started going bareback if she had been with the guy before. Over the years she has had a few gangbangs with white guys only. The most guys in one session was 4.

Then earlier this year she had her first black bull playing safe. She then started fucking black bulls bareback and started seeing then sometimes without me watching.
She now has a least 3 regular black bulls and wants to have some BBC gangbangs. One of the bulls wants to start pumping her out and wants her to get some queen of spades tatoos.

She has told me that she can no longer feel my cock and therefore she will not be fucking me anymore and that she addicted to black cock.

Dude you are so lucky, you don’t even know! 😍

Support her and it will help you accept your role

She is addicted

Attachments

• 608521AB-AF2B-4B8F-96F7-F3CD2003049B.jpeg
    608521AB-AF2B-4B8F-96F7-F3CD2003049B.jpeg
    36.1 KB · Views: 374
  • 29C2AE4F-413D-41DD-A730-B5BCA871B9D0.jpeg
    29C2AE4F-413D-41DD-A730-B5BCA871B9D0.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 344
  • 58698102-DADF-440D-A9C3-D142530A4B0F.jpeg
    58698102-DADF-440D-A9C3-D142530A4B0F.jpeg
    92.7 KB · Views: 324
  • A3ACA89D-CDC3-4EF6-99E2-F1E9C6ED46B4.jpeg
    A3ACA89D-CDC3-4EF6-99E2-F1E9C6ED46B4.jpeg
    84.7 KB · Views: 320
  • 07F88EB2-EEF6-4C8F-A9AE-B0043E4DD63A.jpeg
    07F88EB2-EEF6-4C8F-A9AE-B0043E4DD63A.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 359
hi, what you wrote, i know from my own experience. but i've moved on a bit in the meantime. so also, as far as the gang-bangs are concerned;-)

but it doesn't have to be that you have lost your wife to BBC's. she is still your wife, and you are allowed to take care of her, and love her. that she is well. pay for her. you know, happy wife, happy life.

I got my wife started she used to say that she wasn't attracted to black dick but she had never seen or had one before. Now she fanasizes about being a prison guard so she can have all the black dick she wants

I got my wife started she used to say that she wasn't attracted to black dick but she had never seen or had one before. Now she fanasizes about being a prison guard so she can have all the black dick she wants
Sounds like she is remembered, lol and now is it tell the whole truth. :)

As a sisicuckold this is hot for us

It happens.....and it's wonderful in my book!

Back