Start with white bull, later transition?

Newbies

Couple
From
CO, US
Has any Hotwife initially started cuckolding wanting only white BWC for a Bull as her preference, but then later figured it out and made the move to BBC Bulls??

PFA

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210523-104253__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20210523-104253__01.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 101
Yes, we inadvertently started this journey with a white bull. It was the boyfriend of her friend she played with for about 6 months.

I didn’t like him (actually despised him) and she played with them anyway. Her friend is old her boyfriend and he made it a point to make her talk about me and how she felt about being used by him. He was the first to use humiliation talk and role play (and I learned about it a few months after that relationship ended when her friend got ******* and told me under a tree during an afternoon barbecue)

The attached picture is of him between her legs about to enter her and the video clip is from the second time she was with them. The picture of my wife and her friend is before the first time she went to his place and she let them use her like a slut.

Her friend was who suggested to me that I trade my wife for what I wanted (which was for her being used and degraded by a dominant black guy in front of me) in exchange for letting her keep playing with them.

I actually owe him a debt of gratitude for opening the door to what became my path to black ownership and discovering my true role as a bitch.

Attachments

• IMG_6974.jpeg
    IMG_6974.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_0445.MOV
    10.8 MB
Last edited:
Back