Why not list your general location?

TallSexDoll

Female
Real Person
From
CA, US
When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
I've never understood that either! In addition, why do people leave their profile blank!? At least tell us something to pique our interest and post a PG picture. You can even blur your face out!

I've never understood that either! In addition, why do people leave their profile blank!? At least tell us something to pique our interest and post a PG picture. You can even blur your face out!preaching to the
common sense is not common. also love a dm that says only “HI” from one of these blank accounts 😂 i can’t wait to see what thrilling conversation will ensue

If you find yourself on the east coast, let me know Dolly

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-58E46BAC-E8FB-43F2-892A-6B691E56B8B4.mp4
    2.1 MB

Tampa

Most people give out their location when another person and them have been in private messaging. I have been messaging with several couples and have thought them real and have given them my location and they have given me theirs. Being discreet is very important to me and others.
I understand discretion but not giving a general location (state or region of that state ) is silly and wastes time

I agree I'm like what's the point of creating a profile to leave it blank or expect people to guess. Fuck all that I'll pass

Yep makes zero sense to me, cause telling me to come play with your gf/wife isn't gonna do me any good with blank info... posting on a thread isn't gonna do any good because guess what ppl are gonna ask where you are located...

How can u add your Location I been trying too

Moat of the people on here are guys looking to jerk off, especially now that this has exploded outside the US. And they all have this convoluted idea that we (women) walk around with vaginal secretions running down our legs just WATING for some overweight balding unattractive small penised guy to waggle it in our direction so we can flop down on the sidewalk and let thaem have at it........LOLLOL. Or they are gay guys pretending to be bi cuckolds with a wife to share to "up the cock count" (hubby's terms). Meeting people this wya is not particularly rewarding. But its a fun way to ******* a few boring hours listening to another dull boring work meeting during the say (like now) or when I have had a couple drinks in the evening and are loosened up a bit. J (the wife)

Back