Why not list your general location?

Look at some of the major stalking cases happening...Folks that are serious about engaging with others today go though an extensive vetting process to ensure everyone is getting what they are looking for but also the personal safety of all involved...The days of simply winging it are over...I.M.H.O. 🚪🥳👌

Cyberstalking-1073483384.jpg

;)

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
Well I'm AZ boys haha 😄 any couples in Tucson? Tubac ?

I've never understood that either! In addition, why do people leave their profile blank!? At least tell us something to pique our interest and post a PG picture. You can even blur your face out!
how do you upload profile picture. I have been trying to navigate through this and trying to upload

It's the blank profiles know I'm not in there state try to get something going. Once I ask where there located they'll say I'm in Germany. I'm like huh I don't believe the average person just be flying all over like that.

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉

I agree. With every intention of actually meeting people from here, I provide location, pics and verification to prove Im real, as well as give them a general idea to draw in their attraction.

I agree w/ you. A lot of singles/couples are mostly on here for shits and giggles. A lot of dick teasing if you ask me.

There are alot of fake accounts and has anyone thought to think about internet security, privacy? Having your information plastered everywhere leaves you wide open for phishing attacks and whatever else someone with bad intentions is looking to do. It's also really not that taxing to engage in an interaction with someone even if they havent written you a narrative on their profile.

Most people give out their location when another person and them have been in private messaging. I have been messaging with several couples and have thought them real and have given them my location and they have given me theirs. Being discreet is very important to me and others.
Correct. Plus there are literally threads that say "post your location"....so there 🤷🏿‍♂️

There are alot of fake accounts and has anyone thought to think about internet security, privacy? Having your information plastered everywhere leaves you wide open for phishing attacks and whatever else someone with bad intentions is looking to do. It's also really not that taxing to engage in an interaction with someone even if they havent written you a narrative on their profile.
There was a site(I think it was Fetlife or some other place) where I was a victim of identity theft and I reported it. Since then I deleted all of my face pics and most of my info from that site. I've been taken advantage of before, so please excuse me when I say it pisses me off when someone tells me to "come out of my shell".

Perfectly said! 🙏🏾

I get that. I'm in Las Vegas, sin City. There also a lot of screen names with cities or at least Vegas of people that aren't in Vegas. And some get offended when you ask where they're from

If you are trying to prove you are real you are more likely to be fake in my opinion. We also travel a lot so what's the point?

Back