Why not list your general location?

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉

Attachments

• IMG_2434.jpeg
    IMG_2434.jpeg
    683.8 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_2345.jpeg
    IMG_2345.jpeg
    232 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2050.jpeg
    IMG_2050.jpeg
    768.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1760.jpeg
    IMG_1760.jpeg
    128.1 KB · Views: 11
1) I travel a lot for recreation and my job so I'm never in the same location
2)

trust nobody GIF

While you may be looking to have a good time meeting new people, there are people on the internet that have negative intentions & giving them a location could be risky

HAVE FUN SAFELY

Just my two cents worth, I ( myself ) believe it's very much convenient to give your city if you're serious about meeting seriously like minded individuals. I did have a person track me from another site once but I shut that down quickly. Again just my two cents worth. Before I moved to Ga my profile pic name was labeled MiamiBlackSnake, letting you know where I was from. I had to be discrete about posting because I owned a business and I'm a school teacher.

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉

Lot of people here just to lurk and look at the pretty pictures. Better question is: Why would YOU bother with them? 🤔

Anybody who's really serious about meeting would do a full profile. Those are the only ones you should be worried about. The rest aren't even worth the effort

Last edited:

So true, there is absolutely no reason for it, unless you are just trolling or catfishing.

Most people give out their location when another person and them have been in private messaging. I have been messaging with several couples and have thought them real and have given them my location and they have given me theirs. Being discreet is very important to me and others.
Say what, sorry but that made no sense. Location is not a identifier, a face picture is.how is stating where are located infringing on your privacy? Please make this make sense?

I feel the same...your not giving up any serious info by putting your general location...I automatically won't take you seriously with no location

Back