Why not list your general location?

If you are trying to prove you are real you are more likely to be fake in my opinion.
That is fallacious and illogical. People prove who they are in person. However, if someone is using this site for live meetings, starting with verified accounts seems like a logical first criteria.

That is fallacious and illogical. People prove who they are in person. However, if someone is using this site for live meetings, starting with verified accounts seems like a logical first criteria.
Not to me. I have been on here for at least a decade at it seems to me that the verification allows you to stroke a bit longer, if you know what I mean. There is a club in your town. Go find it

Not to me. I have been on here for at least a decade at it seems to me that the verification allows you to stroke a bit longer, if you know what I mean. There is a club in your town. Go find it
I actually don't know what you mean. Verification doesn't give greater access to content.

There is a separate forum but you can also drag people along further if they believe the prize is real
well I don't know how far people can get "dragged along" if they are serious about meeting themselves. When I was using a different site for meeting, it was usually 3 or 4 messages before we were on cam confirming each other's identity.
Even then we had guys flake out on us but it was pretty rare. Not because they weren't who they said they were but because of irresponsible behavior.

I just disagree with your logic that verification equals a greater likelihood of identity deceit, I'm sure fakes have slipped through the process but less than the percentage of fake unverified accounts. I'm just looking at the probability between the 2 options. Granted I haven't tried to meet people here and been duped so I'm not going with any anecdotal experience.

well I don't know how far people can get "dragged along" if they are serious about meeting themselves. When I was using a different site for meeting, it was usually 3 or 4 messages before we were on cam confirming each other's identity.
Even then we had guys flake out on us but it was pretty rare. Not because they weren't who they said they were but because of irresponsible behavior.

I just disagree with your logic that verification equals a greater likelihood of identity deceit, I'm sure fakes have slipped through the process but less than the percentage of fake unverified accounts. I'm just looking at the probability between the 2 options. Granted I haven't tried to meet people here and been duped so I'm not going with any anecdotal experience.
My girl fucked two guys at red rooster in Vegas this past weekend and you have no idea who or where I am. ✌️ To you

I get that alot aswell, mostly dealings with the husbands/ boyfriends. Seems they just want to share videos/ photos. I'm on here for something more.
I come with way too many fakes...my intentions are for hooking up with women as to whatever fantasies they wish for...whether the male half is involved or not.
Just a single black bull seeking fun here in Fairfield, CA.( Hour from Sacramento)

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
Could not agree more. Not verified or no location and I dont even want to chat. You’ve already shown you arent willing to put in minimal effort and will most likely ask where I live and then say you have family here or travel for work. Miss me with all of that nonsense and also miss me with the Im important and need to be discreet story to.

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
Sensible advice.

Back