35 [M4F] Still looking in Wisconsin.

MartezDuke

Male
From
WI, US
My luck's been a little wishy-washy here, so I'll try again.

[Age 35 | Single Black Male (No spouses) | 5'5" w/ average build | Zero infections | Madison, Wisconsin (Downtown)]

Normal IRL: Eh, my personal life's kinda boring honestly, but for the most part, I'm more or less an everyday joe schmoe who's just trying to get through life day by day since I've moved here to Wisconsin long ago. I do a fair of PC gaming-related content to pass the time, sometimes travel and hang out on State Street for either shopping and perhaps occasional nightlife shenanigans.

Looking For: As the title speaks for itself, currently I'm seeking out only single women located around Wisconsin local-wise or perhaps different parts of the state, who's seriously interested in meeting up for a sexual encounter either as a one-off thing or potentially FWBs as long as there's a good enough connection between us. Yes, I'm aware of this place is purely all about the lifestyle, but I ain't looking to be someone's third here, just saying. As for what I'm into sexually? I don't want to be THAT guy, but I'm generally vanilla as fuck when it comes down to stuff like this with the common foreplay, or various positions since I've rarely gotten a chance to at least experiment on whatever isn't deal breaking.

(Age range of 30s, 40s or 50s (optionally) | Be clean/respectful | not super picky on physical appearance or race | well-endowed tits/ass is a bonus)

I can host at my place for now, not aiming for anything out of town, please. For those interested: PM me with your favorite color and let's get acquainted with each other eventually, anything drama or deceptive-related will be blocked. Pics are below, I'll be waiting~

Attachments

• justmyselfagain.png
    justmyselfagain.png
    5.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 2020-07-22 13.08.02.jpg
    2020-07-22 13.08.02.jpg
    462.1 KB · Views: 22
  • mydonger.jpg
    mydonger.jpg
    581.8 KB · Views: 24
  • mydonger2.png
    mydonger2.png
    6.6 MB · Views: 47
Ik u say single but looking for my wife. I'd have to explain our situation. We live apart. She loves shopping and we shop in Madison often. Your cute and ik she'd agree. Would love for you to be her first. Let me know. I have to try. Lol.

Back