Why Don’t People Put Their Location?

AfricanKing4U

Male
Real Person
From
MD, US
Nothing sucks worse than reading posts or comments that you feel like you can connect or related to only to click on the poster or commenters name and they don’t list where they are located. Now you don’t have any idea if they are 20 miles away and a possible connection or 2000 miles away and not very likely. Do us a solid and at least add your state to your profile 🥰

Because 95% of men on the internet are creeps. We hardly post, but when we do, we get very eager and possessive messages. It’s foolish to post your location unless it’s temporary (vacation etc).
Yeah I understand, it just makes it hard on those of us who are trying to establish a nice consistent relationship with someone or a couple that might be beneficial to all in the long run.

Nothing sucks worse than reading posts or comments that you feel like you can connect or related to only to click on the poster or commenters name and they don’t list where they are located. Now you don’t have any idea if they are 20 miles away and a possible connection or 2000 miles away and not very likely. Do us a solid and at least add your state to your profile 🥰
This is the reason we have our location visible.

Every post we have made on this site looking for a bull has proved about 5% of the men that contact us are sane and grounded.

You have no idea the creepy ******* men have done to try and locate me - especially when I am not interested in them. Posting your general area absolutely puts you at risk.
Understanding you. Lots of mentally sick people hanging around. We had a few bad experiences as well but in different matters.

Back