Fetishizing black people?

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.
well said

Just disregard. I have seen it before. Those type of people still have a lot of learning/growing.That particular gentleman is just following others since he has previously participated in the lifestyle. As long as you are respectful and everything is consensual your good.

Love,
A young black man

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

Then we saw other profiles making similar statements.

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
Honestly, there is a big part of me that does find being fetishized kind of hot especially in the moment. Just be respectful is all that I ask!

I want her

Back