Fetishizing black people?

VixenHotwifeAua

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

Then we saw other profiles making similar statements.

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.

He’s entitled to that position. Objectification is a sensitive pill to swallow for any morally conscious being. On the other hand sexually conscious beings are ‘turned on’ by all kinds of stimuli. And when that stimuli leads to any value of satisfaction we become energized and interested in more of it. Brunettes, big tits, petite, Asian, white. Latin, etc. We’re all entitled to preferences.

I surmise that he is rightfully averse to the historical sexual objectification of the Black Man and that correlation to this segment of sexual societies. If that’s his dig, I totally understand where he’s coming from (no pun).

I appreciate you fielding out other opinions, but I thought it’d be fair to consider more expansive context.

Don’t trip tho - y’all white queens will get this black dick without hesitation…if you’re my type.

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
Well, he had made his point so. I suppose he is happy to do single, divorced, widowed, separated white women etc, but doesn't want to be put to use by white husbands as a house-trained well-endowed plantation buck to pound and please their wives. Obviously, it is one thing for ppl who have a thing for others fucking their wives, but black men are the only race who are singled out for this type of thing. I mean, you never hear lots of white men saying they get off on their wives having raw animalistic sex with well-hung latino men or well-hung indian or asian men etc etc.

He has the good sense not to want be treated like some worthless sexual commodity. so respect that. On the other hand, for every man like him, there are plenty of black men who will gladly play the big-dicked plantation buck and will fuck whites wives like a loyal sl.ave if the white husband tells them to, so you do have many other options.

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.

I don't understand the black gentleman! For IR sex, the totality of external anthropological features of the other party must be highly attractive to each person participating in the sex, which generates a high degree of sexual excitement. In essence, everyone fetishises the other openly or unconsciously, because otherwise sex would not be possible in any way! The black gentleman is an exception to this, since he would not have an erection and ejaculation either, if the lady's pigmentation, hair structure, etc., did not cause extremely strong erotic desire.
As an Eastern European, I know that there was a kind of well-founded exploitative, crippling and humiliating slavery there, which perhaps made many people too tactful when it comes to anthropological characteristics, but I feel that our "hero" is either not emotionally mature enough for this, or downright hypocritical!!
All versions of swinger sex are exclusively the "sport" of adult people. This is not yet suitable for emotionally underdeveloped boys and girls!

To each their own, I understand where he’s coming from. But the exact things he mentioned is what drives sites like these, People love the fantasy!! My personal preference are no n word or any slave sh^^ but I know plenty of black man that love that sh^^ . That’s why I prefer to chat and meet for drinks first to see if everyone is on the same page.

Leaving the fetish topic it's pathetic how black men embrace this and accept his racist role think he is the dominant male but the only dominant ones are the million-dollar companies that profit from them, later when black guys take to the streets and the bbc fetish does not exist they are disappointed 😂

I feel that we are here, so there is an attraction to interracial sex at the least. I don't mind the association in a sexual way, it's part of the 'game'. Fun and freaky. I'm down. However, as someone above wrote, don't dehumanize me.

It's hard to explain, but I can give examples of people from here, who love black cock, but are completely ignorant to black people, or have purposely no interaction outside the bedroom with them, or are afraid of them.
And, for the brothers, there are plenty on here that see white women as tools for sex (easy because of society and all) and envision whites as all racist or inferior.

So, to me, and this may be only me, individual personalities are key to good interaction.
That guy, would not be a good match for you, just because you're not sure what they hell he's even looking for?
I think he's going to have problems because he is on an interracial sex site talking about all the things about interracial sex he doesn't like.

I feel that we are here, so there is an attraction to interracial sex at the least. I don't mind the association in a sexual way, it's part of the 'game'. Fun and freaky. I'm down. However, as someone above wrote, don't dehumanize me.

It's hard to explain, but I can give examples of people from here, who love black cock, but are completely ignorant to black people, or have purposely no interaction outside the bedroom with them, or are afraid of them.
And, for the brothers, there are plenty on here that see white women as tools for sex (easy because of society and all) and envision whites as all racist or inferior.

So, to me, and this may be only me, individual personalities are key to good interaction.
That guy, would not be a good match for you, just because you're not sure what they hell he's even looking for?
I think he's going to have problems because he is on an interracial sex site talking about all the things about interracial sex he doesn't like.
"I think he's going to have problems because he is on an interracial sex site talking about all the things about interracial sex he doesn't like." DING DING DING. you got it. Its like the guys coming on here calling people sluts.

Ive Out grown it .
Im now 41 i just want a white,asían or latina chick who see me as a regular guy not a flesh vibrator .

Last edited:
Back