Fetishizing black people?

Can you fetishize a guy over six feet which is only 14% percent of the population when you are only 5' 2"? Can you fetishize a rich man which is in the top 1% percent of the country when you earn an average income? Is it fetishizing when a SSBBW is only attracted to very fit men? Why when it comes to race it's always spoken of as a fetish when half of all the personal preferences out there even among the same race is some kind of a fetish!

If you are an average or median income earning woman and you only want to seek out and marry a man making over six figures that's a fetish for a rich man and they can be the same race!

When they ask a lot of these women nowadays on shows and podcasts what type a man that they want they say over six feet, 6 pack, 6 figures, and more than 6 inches of dick to go with it and the majority of these women are not the same as what they are asking for yet the word fetish never comes up in that conversation but it always comes up when it comes race!

As I already wrote in my previous post, every person who requires IR sex, on a latent or open basis, fetishizes another person on a physical vica-versa basis.
Of course, everyone has the right to expect the other not to destroy their self-esteem by dehumanizing them, just because IR sex causes euphoria for the fetishist!
An obvious solution is high-quality communication in writing on the website and orally during the personal meeting!

As I already wrote in my previous post, every person who requires IR sex, on a latent or open basis, fetishizes another person on a physical vica-versa basis.
Of course, everyone has the right to expect the other not to destroy their self-esteem by dehumanizing them, just because IR sex causes euphoria for the fetishist!
An obvious solution is high-quality communication in writing on the website and orally during the personal meeting!
I think you're conflating 'fetish' and 'preference'.
A fetish IS sexual objectification. It can be color, stockings, heels, a fat ass, huge balls, lingerie, big ol' hanging titties, etc - it's specifically whatever gives you a 'sexual charge'.
A preference is liking more, or a greater like for something over another. It can be blondes, black attorneys, ir sex, cops, height, race, etc. A preference doesn't necessary give you a sexual charge and it's a little more over encompassing.

When is comes to fetishizing, I think it's the feeling that you're nothing but a walking dildo that turn some of us off.
Of course if you're past your 20s, have nothing going on, or nothing to offer society, and you're fine with it, then it's a question of self worth or self respect

Some bad experiences could lead to that, luckily I haven't had that yet, but close.

The hope is for both parties to treat the other with respect, Bulls are not just horny men ready to follow your every whim for sex, treat the men like a potential friend, we are human too with fantasies that you share, we don't need to participate in this, we could easily just date as usual for sex.

So I'd say couples need to avoid treating this kink like a transaction (that's just the fantasy), Bulls don't need this, it's fun and that's how we want it to remain, just a fun time.

Half you people can’t even read. The OP clearly said it was a profile on another site. Not b2w. He wasn’t on an IR site saying he doesn’t want to be fetishized. He completely has that right and I understand where he’s coming from. The same way that if a little person said they didn’t want to be fetishized and wanted to cultivate real relationships, not just people that want to fuck a little person, I would understand that as well. It’s really not that hard if you take a step back from your own world for even a minute and show some empathy to another human being.

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

Then we saw other profiles making similar statements.

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
I feel honored lol. My bbc deserves the appreciation and I know it

Some bitch from Fetlife told me my penis is small for a black man. I'm packing at least 8 inches. Honestly the BBC stereotype is getting out of hand. I'm just thinking about marrying my girl and leaving this lifestyle forever.
Bro I swear some couples think black man have a secret lab where they can ask for a 10/11 inch dick. like wtf 😂😂 delusional!!

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
I understand the statement fully and also fall in line with it. However some other Black men don't have a problem with it and that's ok. In other words... Just keep doing what works for you and the mrs. and the matches will develop for you naturally.

Their is no ignorance on your part. You approach people the way you as a person. That is out of respect

Some bitch from Fetlife told me my penis is small for a black man. I'm packing at least 8 inches. Honestly the BBC stereotype is getting out of hand. I'm just thinking about marrying my girl and leaving this lifestyle forever.
But to these people, you are just a well-hung sexual commodity, nothing more. Think about it. If a farmer wants to acquire an ox to till the land, he wants the strongest muscular ox his money can buy. Similarly when a horse is to be used to pull a cart, the owner wants the strongest horse he can get. Similarly, when the whites want to see their wives or girlfriends "fucked by blacks", they want to acquire the most hung, strongest ne.g.ro buck thay can get their hands on. She has a very clear idea of the type of black she wants.

But to these people, you are just a well-hung sexual commodity, nothing more. Think about it. If a farmer wants to acquire an ox to till the land, he wants the strongest muscular ox his money can buy. Similarly when a horse is to be used to pull a cart, the owner wants the strongest horse he can get. Similarly, when the whites want to see their wives or girlfriends "fucked by blacks", they want to acquire the most hung, strongest ne.g.ro buck thay can get their hands on. She has a very clear idea of the type of black she wants.
And she just a ho. There it's over.

I wouldn't pay attention to these were thots .. Let the simps that married them worry about them. Black men most wisen up

I avoid those men like the plague. I mean, if you’re going onto an interracial fetish site and complaining about being objectified then you’ve got a major screw loose. Any man that gets to have sex with another man’s wife should be happy that he has the opportunity to receive the main reward with none of the effort required to obtain it otherwise. Women are objectified all day every day and yet we learn to deal with that. And that’s in everyday life, not just on a sexual fetish site! These guys need to grow up and learn that sex for the sake of pleasure will never be without objectification, racial or otherwise.
Facts he heard black women saying that bs

Back