Fetishizing black people?

This is just to funny😂😂😂😂. Complaining about the very thing that is getting him all that white pussy.
You are absolutely right beautiful lady!!
Some women and men also fetishize anthropological signs that differ from them, because the awareness of the difference only increases the excitement, which culminates in an amazingly euphoric orgasm at the end! There is nothing wrong with this if it is a confidence-boosting factor for the other party, and this forum also provides space for high-quality communication about this!
Many black men who want a white and/or Asian pussy to satisfy their physical needs are no exception to this sex-psychological fact.

Of course, every male and female genitalia includes a mature personality (in the best case, this is the case!!), with whom at least the building of an emotional state called mutual sympathy is necessary for the creation of a sexual act. There really is no such thing as sex with a stranger, because every single personality trait causes some kind of emotional reaction in another person. If this reaction has a positive sign, there is a significant chance of sex. So, for those who remain in the state of mutual sympathy, the most important aspect is the total satisfaction of their physical needs, for which the other person's body functions as a kind of "bioorganic sexual aid". All in the spirit of reciprocity, of course!
In this state, for the ladies, the penis is a lively "vibrator" , for men, the satisfying closing "pillow" of their pussy and penis is pleasantly warm and wet. :) :)

Those women and men who want to experience more serious emotions during sex, because they want to place the pleasures of the body on a higher emotional basis (friendship, romantic love), already have a strong balance between the anthropological characteristics and the inner traits that make up the personality. There are people for whom the language of the scale already tips in the direction of emotions. They consider different hair styles, hair structure, facial structure, etc. as secondary or even multiple things.

What follows from what I have described is that everyone should decide what they want, and based on that find the right partner with the help of the appropriate forum, but don't complain!!
A significant number of white men do not complain because some of the black ladies want "white chocolate" to make their lives "sweeter" in order to satisfy their physical needs!! :) :)

I personally am not offended by it, but I never label myself as any of those terms. I define myself, not anyone else. True, it is up to us as individuals to demand the respect we deserve, but we can also choose what to let bother us or have no effect on ourselves. At the end of the day, we are the ones responsible for our own sanity. My only response to the OP's post is, while he has the right to express his concern or disdain, it is also just as easy to just exercise his right of refusal. Basically, if someone reaches out that is not his preference, then either ignore or politely tell them he is not interested.

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

Then we saw other profiles making similar statements.

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
I have the same kind of doubts. I love IR sex, I love being cuckolded by Black Men, I love transferring power to them. But I definitely don't want to say or do anything they don't like, be disrespectful in any way, or worse, treat them like sex toys!

With the exception of 'hotwife' I would never use any of those terms, so I kind of understand where he is coming from. But I also think that it is crazy to try to act like sexuality does not involve sexual attraction which is almost wholly "irrational" and based on each person's personal attractions which are just that, personal. You can't mandate that another person has to be attracted to any particular characteristic. If a gentleman is aroused by extremely petite, fit, blue eyed blonds with very athletic features.....well, he's probably not going to be interested in me. And that's fine. It's not "body shaming" or "discrimination" or anything else, it's just personal desires. Likewise, there has been a thread about "do women like 'thugs'?" Well, obviously there are some who do. the "bad boy" thing definitely exists. But it's not for me....if you approach me with incomprehensible words and nasty attitude and rough behaviour....I don't tend to reply rudely, but our interaction will most likely be brief and inconclusive. I just do not appreciate those characteristics. If approached by a 19 year old 5'2'', 105 lb, pale, freckled, pimple faced red head and a 40 year old, 6'3, 245 lb, hard body, Adonis with with smooth, glistening dark chocolate complexion and a smooth bald head and bulging powerful arms and legs......well, my attention is going to 100% be drawn to one and not the other.

I have the same kind of doubts. I love IR sex, I love being cuckolded by Black Men, I love transferring power to them. But I definitely don't want to say or do anything they don't like, be disrespectful in any way, or worse, treat them like sex toys!
For example I never use the term "BBC" to indicate a person. I use "black man". And to find some Bull we don't look at the dimensions but at the whole person

We stumbled across a profile of a black gentleman on another platform and his profile said the following;

"I am no longer interested in participating in anything related to queen of spades, hotwives, cuckolding, bulls, and anything fetishizing Black people, so please keep that in mind before messaging me. If I see anything regarding BBC or associated terms in your profile, I will not respond."

How do you as a black man feel about this? Please forgive our ignorance, we are just trying to learn how to approach others without offending anyone. We are just trying to have fun and nurture our kinks.
He’s not wrong, it is pretty much fetishizing a human.. but ppl enjoy enjoy the taboo of it, some don’t.

I can understand where he's coming from with that perspective about fetishizing black people and especially when it comes to black men but i've also seen most black men fetishizing white women who have a preference for black men and in my opinion, this lifestyle isn't for everyone and that's ok.

With me, i don't mind if a white woman is attracted to me & liked my body and who i am as a person, but i won't tolerate any dehumanizing behavior towards me or towards anyone in general.

I can understand where he's coming from with that perspective about fetishizing black people and especially when it comes to black men but i've also seen most black men fetishizing white women who have a preference for black men and in my opinion, this lifestyle isn't for everyone and that's ok.

With me, i don't mind if a white woman is attracted to me & liked my body and who i am as a person, but i won't tolerate any dehumanizing behavior towards me or towards anyone in general.
I'm not sure what "dehumanizing behavior'' means. Is that like "show me your tits?"

I have practically never got a message that said that. @@

With the exception of 'hotwife' I would never use any of those terms, so I kind of understand where he is coming from. But I also think that it is crazy to try to act like sexuality does not involve sexual attraction which is almost wholly "irrational" and based on each person's personal attractions which are just that, personal. You can't mandate that another person has to be attracted to any particular characteristic. If a gentleman is aroused by extremely petite, fit, blue eyed blonds with very athletic features.....well, he's probably not going to be interested in me. And that's fine. It's not "body shaming" or "discrimination" or anything else, it's just personal desires. Likewise, there has been a thread about "do women like 'thugs'?" Well, obviously there are some who do. the "bad boy" thing definitely exists. But it's not for me....if you approach me with incomprehensible words and nasty attitude and rough behaviour....I don't tend to reply rudely, but our interaction will most likely be brief and inconclusive. I just do not appreciate those characteristics. If approached by a 19 year old 5'2'', 105 lb, pale, freckled, pimple faced red head and a 40 year old, 6'3, 245 lb, hard body, Adonis with with smooth, glistening dark chocolate complexion and a smooth bald head and bulging powerful arms and legs......well, my attention is going to 100% be drawn to one and not the other.
Wait, have we met lol? I'm 6'1 200 though.

Sex is about personal attraction and arousal. It's not different then when a guy 'fetishizes' a large boobs or 'thigh gap'
ppl can have fetishes for boobs or thigh gaps.. the same way a woman can have a fetish of big dicks.. but if a guy has a fetish of (for example) an Asian woman then that’s fetishization.. like I said it’s taboo but it definitely is there. Some ppl enjoy it some don’t, and he didn’t. This is not an attack on you

We humans have a capacity to extend general assessments to the place they become stereotypes. Some people do go to far. One example could be the subject of race play. I'd say approaching once a month some total stranger won't introduce himself or saying or asking about me the person but make a statement about n*gger dick. I would be wrong to attribute it to every non Black person, every white person. But that doesn't make ME wrong to just start out I'm not going there.

A different example: Is every woman here, then their partners, always please when called a slut or whore? How many of you aspire to get back to all of men treating you solely as a piece of meat? I personally do NOT desire to be anyone's piece of meat either.

A personal painful experience. Years ago I was approached online by a man who, with his wife thought of entering the lifestyle. She joined the conversation, we advanced to phone calls then agreed to meet, and did so five or six times, mostly splitting evenly the 4 1/2 hour distance between us. I liked them both individually and collectively, which isn't always the case. Our last meeting was arranged so that she and I were intimate immediately and we had food and wine for the interludes. We're all drinking wine with she and I naked in the bed. She drained her glass and said "You know, he talked to me about doing this for a long time, so I decided to, but then said it had to be with a Black man because I could never feel anything about one of them." And started playing with my dick. Her statement hurt me, and I still see it as insulting and dehumanizing. What's funny in hindsight is I was in so much internal turmoil from it my body could not ejaculate....at all! It still is the best sexual performance of my life-I was trying to ******* her and when I left her head was still slightly hanging off the edge of the bed, tapped out. But it was performance, and with her negative injection that I responded to in kind and therefore without intimacy, a total wasting of her, and my humanity.

I think that might've been where he was coming from....

Questions: how do women/couples react to the guys who are solely here for "easy pussy"?
For Black men, why is so extremely, extremely rare that any of us ever mention bringing a Black woman with us to the party? Do white people ever wonder about it?

Questions: how do women/couples react to the guys who are solely here for "easy pussy"?
For Black men, why is so extremely, extremely rare that any of us ever mention bringing a Black woman with us to the party? Do white people ever wonder about it?
Keep in mind that the males are often doing the postings ... strictly fetish gratifications.
White women don't need to come on here and advertise, they hold 100% of the merchandize that the black males want.
Only blk cock on wht pussy is fetish here ... blk males can get black pussy anytime they want. But, taking a wht man's woman is "extra special" to them. Knocking up a wht woman is a bonus and leaves a message behind for wht males to see.
And although wht males do find some blk females attractive, its not a fetish for wht males. They don't feel they need to score points or "make a statement". Personally, I'm not into the "bubble asses" like the Kardashians.

Back