Why not list your general location?

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
You are right! I want to meet people from my state if I can get someone local that is even better!

When I click on an account and they don’t list their general location in “about” it’s a quick pass for me. leads me to believe they are just here to chat (which is fine) but not my thing.

Do you not list your location? why? even just the state, it’s not like people will find ya. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just a tip for those who do have the intention of meeting likeminded people. add your location 😉
You are right! I want to meet people from my state if I can get someone local that is even better

I agree. It's definitely an unnecessary first step to have to message someone you're interested in and ask them where they're located, only to find out they're on Mars lol. It would be easier for those of us looking, to at least be able to quickly identify the state you're in, in my opinion.

Back