Why have a profile if you don’t complete it?🤷🏾‍♂️

Alabamanaconda

Male
Real Person
So I’ve come to the conclusion that if you don’t take time to fill out the profile you’re probably just cat phishing. No photos, nothing in the “about you” section, and the very least you can put your damn location! 🤦🏾‍♂️ You put into this site what you expect to get out of it. So don’t come talking to me with a blank profile, asking a bunch of questions because you’re gonna get ignored. Fill Out Your Profiles!!

Attachments

• IMG_0016.jpeg
    IMG_0016.jpeg
    185.4 KB · Views: 27
We feel the same way about accounts that have video and other content, but can't do a 5 second video holding a sign to verify, even though you can be completely discreet.
But must admit, of your content you posted is of you, very hot. Just needs to pass the verification process...
Well I think that’s more of a time sensitive matter with B2W. I’ve submitted mines twice 2 months ago and still haven’t been verified. But in the mean time you can only control what you can control. You don’t need the site to clear yourself from filling out your profile.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that if you don’t take time to fill out the profile you’re probably just cat phishing. No photos, nothing in the “about you” section, and the very least you can put your damn location! 🤦🏾‍♂️ You put into this site what you expect to get out of it. So don’t come talking to me with a blank profile, asking a bunch of questions because you’re gonna get ignored. Fill Out Your Profiles!!
Thanks for reminding me that ours was never filled out lol

Well I think that’s more of a time sensitive matter with B2W. I’ve submitted mines twice 2 months ago and still haven’t been verified. But in the mean time you can only control what you can control. You don’t need the site to clear yourself from filling out your profile.
I agree, I'm sure it's probably just something simple that didn't pass the vetting requirement.
Shoot we did it holding a beer box divider with the info needed, and a cheap ass phone to do the video 🤣

We feel the same way about accounts that have video and other content, but can't do a 5 second video holding a sign to verify, even though you can be completely discreet.
But must admit, of your content you posted is of you, very hot. Just needs to pass the verification process...
This was probably the smoothest way to tell someone to go get verified 🤣😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

Even if they get verified. What good is verification of they have 0 info about them.
That's why you have DMs for, ask them that question after you get to know them 😭🤣😂.

Verification, helps you separate fakes from real people obviously.

what you are complaining about is already defined on the website.

And if you dnt like, try the in person approach 😂🤣😭, you get everything you are looking for right then and there

That's why you have DMs for, ask them that question after you get to know them 😭🤣😂.

Verification, helps you separate fakes from real people obviously.

what you are complaining about is already defined on the website.

And if you dnt like, try the in person approach 😂🤣😭, you get everything you are looking for right then and there
Yeah and you stupid AF if you plan on sending someone a DM to someone with a dead page. Just make it easier for everybody have the information on it. That’s why they make the sections like they do. I don’t have the time or the patience to get to know somebody 😂😂😂. Especially if they don’t have the common courtesy to fill out their profile. But that you do what you gotta do.

Thread 'Bulls would get further if:' https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/bulls-would-get-further-if.271069/

My response to the above thread.

Not a "Bull".
Not in the "lifestyle".
Filled out my "About" thoroughly and accurately.
Chiefly not to waste anyone's time, including my own.
However, if I was a "Bull".
In the "lifestyle".
My "About" would be just as complete...Likely more so.
😘 to the lovely female.

All other fields in my profile are filled out as well.

Last edited:
Yeah and you stupid AF if you plan on sending someone a DM to someone with a dead page. Just make it easier for everybody have the information on it. That’s why they make the sections like they do. I don’t have the time or the patience to get to know somebody 😂😂😂. Especially if they don’t have the common courtesy to fill out their profile. But that you do what you gotta do.
😂🤣😭, I see you completely miss the entire point I made.

However, I'm speaking from the real person access point of view of B2W 😭🤣😂, if you verified you would know.

They are plenty of real persons profiles that seem dead asf , however they have messaged me, sent pictures, videos, phone numbers and social media users.

Most importantly if you don't have a big dick, no woman or couple is going to entertain yo ass on here.

😂🤣😭, I see you completely miss the entire point I made.

However, I'm speaking from the real person access point of view of B2W 😭🤣😂, if you verified you would know.

They are plenty of real persons profiles that seem dead asf , however they have messaged me, sent pictures, videos, phone numbers and social media users.

Most importantly if you don't have a big dick, no woman or couple is going to entertain yo ass on here.
Not to mention, there's so many verified members that restrict those who can see or message them to only verified.
A feature those unverified accounts don't even know exist...

One thing everyone seems to ignore. This site was started to cover all things interracial. Everything films, photos, cartoons photo editing & captions , comments, questions, stories and finding someone to have sex with. The someone to have sex with people are often forgetful about everything else on the forum. They act as if it were a swinger or dating sight only. Often hateful or rude to anyone who's not verified. Those who visit or are paying members not interested in a meeting have no reason to Verify or put too much information on profile. My experience showed me the error of doing just that. Six months of the stalker from hell. Those who only come to watch, see, post content or read with no interest in playing have no reason for giving personal details. Most replying here assume those who don't fill out the complete profile are up to no good.
I think those who do supply personal info are subject to the real wrong doers. A person out to do wrong would verify, why not. A phony video easily made, A program can make it seem a person is in Texas when they are in a different country. If someone from this sight didn't come to your home and pet your dog why would i assume any of the details you posted were true. A game player intent on making you believe would go the extra step to create a false profile and verification. It's how you play the game.
I've read posts that clearly stated they were conned, or tricked by a verified member, asking how can that happen. Think, The verification is only good if everyone using it is honest. Only if a real person from this sight personally meets or gets certified copies of Valid ID . Basically it's just there to make those who feel they need it to feel better.

Back