Why do you guys seem to look for married white women?

Agreed. But you left out multi-orgasmic, loves to be tied up, tight pussy, tight ass, great legs, cute feet with toes that curl really hard when she cums. And we role play with a couple of fantasies involving several black men, but I'm only sharing that by email.
I WOULD too! (Multi-orgasmic women are MY favorite, I "last" longer...)

I WOULD too! (Multi-orgasmic women are MY favorite, I "last" longer...)
I don't doubt that you would my friend. We had a couple of sessions where she came over 20 times in two hours before her clit just got too sensitive...and then I still didn't untie her from the bed. I made her go one more time. You would have fun.

The first time I went black I don't think the man I was with knew what he was getting! It was like years of frustration went away with all of the pleasure!

Super hot!!! At the same time a lil sad to hear your sex life is the back burner with your husband. Making each other happy sexually should always be considered a priority. Then again I'm sure there were probably other unspoken factors that lead to that(none of my business) but great that you found a solution that suits you both.

I don't doubt that you would my friend. We had a couple of sessions where she came over 20 times in two hours before her clit just got too sensitive...and then I still didn't untie her from the bed. I made her go one more time. You would have fun.
I would LOVE THAT!!!! That will make me orgasm multiple times too!

I would LOVE THAT!!!! Make me orgasm multiple time too!
Why don't you throw me an email address and I'll send you a role playing fantasy that she and I act out all the time. I think you'll like it, but I have to keep it off the main threads here. You'll understand why after I send it to you.

I can think of a few reasons Black Bulls would prefer married white pussy. Its all about sex with a married slut (If your married and cheating your a slut) They cant say any thing about other sluts they fuck. Some body else takes care of any problems in there life. A cheating wife in most cases is going to get knocked up. Every one knows OPP is the best. If shes willing to risk her marriage to fuck him it has to be good for the Ego.

I can think of a few reasons Black Bulls would prefer married white pussy. Its all about sex with a married slut (If your married and cheating your a slut) They cant say any thing about other sluts they fuck. Some body else takes care of any problems in there life. A cheating wife in most cases is going to get knocked up. Every one knows OPP is the best. If shes willing to risk her marriage to fuck him it has to be good for the Ego.

anal ashleymightt: 372591 said:
Such deep thoughts might it be that most women think that there mans dick will grow after they get married. Then after the marriage she realize s it still tiny

In my opinion I think we as blk men don't specifically look for married women and in this community there just seems to be a lot of married white women who are looking for sex outside there marriage, who want to keep it simply a sexual relationship. A married women has confidence and security which comes out sexual. I wish more women were open to having sexual relation

Such deep thoughts might it be that most women think that there mans dick will grow after they get married. Then after the marriage she realize s it still tiny
The two biggest disappointments in marriage are (1) He doesn't turn out the way she planned (2) She doesn't stay the same as when he married her

Back