Why do white women love bbc?

For me, I find it is twofold. I am surely attracted more by black or mixed ethnicity men on a superficial level for sure, but it is also the vibe and the confidence that puts me in a sexual mood. Being naturally more submissive in bed it makes for a good fit! :)

All in all it just happens and works for me whatever the reason. It is more about aesthetics rather than fetishisation.

I am taken these days and we enjoy our various sexual fantasies with my boyfriend together. Love being slutty for myself and for him but always helps if I am actually attracted to the other person physically! And dark skinned / black men do that easier for me

:)

I cant speak for everyone but for me the sex is far better. I find black men more attractive usually and they always last in bed. They are usually bigger but not always but to be honest the size difference isnt enough, its the stamina that lets them give me a good time for as long as I want. I have never had a white man be able to last that long inside.

Bigger is not always better... It takes rythm and stamina and you have to read me to know how much to give. Theres only so much room in there and it hurts if you try to ******* in too much. Its not just one thing, its the stamina, the rhythm, and big enough size usually to feel really good. Black men are usually better in bed. Size helps but is not the deciding factor for me.

Last edited:
Dynamic, big, thick and long hard black cock, long lasting/extreme stamina, the ability to go multiple rounds with lots of cum delivered deep in the vagina where I can’t even begin to think about conquering…and hours on end of fun and orgasms for her knowing I’m at home and it’s driving me wild in a very good way waiting for her return and my go at her pussy (tongue first, cock inside maybe if I’m lucky)…is why I’m at home alone right now on a Saturday evening and my wife is about a mile away at a bulls house she has been fucking for about a year. He’s single and usually into watch but he wanted to take her out for dinner and some one on one fucking tonight and send her home late around midnight, wobbly legged and full of his cum…they’ve already sent me photos tonight of one of my favorite things which is her kissing his beautiful cock.

Attachments

• IMG_8199.jpeg
    IMG_8199.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 100
Nous sommes plus musclés et avons des bites plus grosses. Nous n'agissons pas comme des mauviettes. Les femmes blanches veulent ça. Surtout les couguars plus âgés
Ca c'est sur, moi je suis complètement soumis à ma copine et je l'ai jamais fais jouir avec mes 12 cm quand j'arrive à bander mdr

Back