Why do white women love bbc?

Being taboo
I doubt its taboo anymore. In large european and american cities its almost mainstream.
That is the appeal of the taboo.
The whites come to these types of places because they want to see their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry Americans of other races and even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks.

That is, until they want to get their "pink-faced perv on" again. Then they come to these places and watch their wives having primitive raw sex with big strong ne.gr.0 bucks with large genitalia. When they get their fix, however, they are off and in the real world prefer to socialize with, and date, marry etc Americans of other races and even even citizens of other countries and introduce them to their friends, neighbors, relatives, work colleagues etc, because they (the whites) think of these other groups as having more in common with them, they are more comfortable with them and find them more "American-like" than American blacks. Etc etc etc. Is all about the taboo.

Big black buck fucking Miss Prissy
Yep, you got it in one. And the black buck has to have a cock like a fire-extinguisher, and if he is muscular and the sex is savage or primitive-like, the more the white like it, because the taboo factor goes through the roof. Per their thinking, why travel to the wildlife when it will come to you?

Just want to know what white women love about bbc? What about it turns you on? Or share your experience
I think black men just tend to be a lot more fun in and out of bed. True part of the allure is the rumors and the naughty fun of the lifestyle. I also just had good friendships with black men and a way better and more drama free sex life as well.

I won't speak for all white women , but for me it's the color contrast even with white men and black women whiter the female/male, darker the male/female the better. I am not hung up on who is suppose to be superior or real man because of skin color or dick size , that's all childish BS
I'm a sissy Latino boy and I agree... BBC is the best... So happy I decided to try it

The men that made me choose black also treated me with respect while being dominant though. That is why I chose to submit to my "daddy". He made sure I knew I was respected and that as he says"i got you". Its sexy as héll.
I'm a Latino sissy boy and I too loved my first BBC... Once you go Black lol even us boys

Back