Why do white women love bbc?

Interesting. So, if you believe these two graphs, on the most popular things women searched for - by far - compared to men, anyway, is eating pussy...having theirs serviced or just enjoying it being done.

Do I dare surmise that this could mean the more pussy a man eats, the more pussy his big black dick gets to enjoy?:ROFLMAO:
Haha what I found interesting is women are searching a lot of BBC topics, more than any other cock. But when comparing the difference of men and women, bbc barely shows. Meaning men search a lot of bbc as well.

I’ve always admired black men. I love the energy they bring and I love the way they do their thing. Most definitely I have always found Black guys descent very attractive, and I like how strong and masculine they are. I'm one of those women who love Black guys and I don't apologize for it. :)

Last edited:
Interesting. So, if you believe these two graphs, on the most popular things women searched for - by far - compared to men, anyway, is eating pussy...having theirs serviced or just enjoying it being done.

Do I dare surmise that this could mean the more pussy a man eats, the more pussy his big black dick gets to enjoy?:ROFLMAO:
I hope so

Back