Why do white women love bbc?

It’s kind of funny, but whenever I’ve been with a black man, the mere sight of him kind of flipped a switch in my mind - “It’s sex time!” - and I like became another person, totally into hot sex, with no inhibitions.
how do i approach you all? like in the store is that ok or no. I tent to have a funny personallity. Keep in mind i’m 20

Just want to know what white women love about bbc? What about it turns you on? Or share your experience
I will be happy to explain it to you. White women and black men are sexually compatible. We also have the necessary equipment (BBC) and raw animalistic desires that white women want. They aren't getting from their white male bf and husband the relentless mind blowing orgasms they crave. Additionally, the taboo of black on white and having a "married" white woman submitting adds to the eroticism.

Attachments

• 3cb34313-78fa-4afb-bdbf-7c0db43c506a.mp4
    1.6 MB
  • f363d29d-aced-4c2b-880a-207ba45da3d4.png
    f363d29d-aced-4c2b-880a-207ba45da3d4.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
And you guys move so much fricken better. As a BWC dude (very big indeed), I had it explained this way when I asked a girl I was fucking how I could be hurting her when I know she gets it on with some other very well hung black dudes? Her reply: "Fucking you is like dancing with a 200 pound dude who steps on my feet, while fucking an equally endowed black guy is like dancing with a man super light on his feet. With you, I feel like you are mechanically sliding your cock in and out of me, and with them, I feel like we are one!" Needless to say, all the ******* drained right out of my cock. Without missing a beat, she told me I shouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know!
Interesting. I never thought about it from that point of view. But black men definitely have more “rhythm, natural athleticism, and more fluid movement than other races 🤔

Great point! Many husbands are also curious and love to see their woman pleasured by a black man. He will see her enjoy herself in a way that he's never seen before. He will enjoy and be surprised at the low moans, fingers grasping at the sheets and legs trembling---things he could never see when the two of them are together alone (because his mind is not on watching her, it's on getting his own nut and hopefully, getting her off too)! She's enjoying it, and he's enjoying watching her being pleasured! A win for everyone!
Exactly why i would love it - edging is more easy while watching and to get all of her reactions and sounds is only possible while watching her with other guy .

I like the color difference and the old world taboo nature of it. Also it seems that the ones that turn me on are very well hung with good stamina which is a big plus. There are always exceptions to the rule in any case but I like a man to be a man in bed. Don’t want nor need a guy with a bun in his hair having sex with me.

Just my two cents worth, It's like wanting that fur coat knowing that you're not able to afford it and when you are able to you rush out and get, once home you cuddled yourself in it, rub it as look into the mirror and you hang it up in the closet as you stare at it and tell yourself I can't believe I did it. You're so proud of your accomplishment.

Back