Why do white women love bbc?

It’s kind of funny, but whenever I’ve been with a black man, the mere sight of him kind of flipped a switch in my mind - “It’s sex time!” - and I like became another person, totally into hot sex, with no inhibitions.
And your pussy responds in kind. Wet, wetter, wettest

It’s kind of funny, but whenever I’ve been with a black man, the mere sight of him kind of flipped a switch in my mind - “It’s sex time!” - and I like became another person, totally into hot sex, with no inhibitions.
...and I bet that switch would blow out if you saw a black man and a black woman waiting to tear into you!!:LOL::devilish:

Love you, @StillHot !!

Many of them have had thoughts and dreams of what it would be like, but they were always told "don't do that." The mature white women I meet almost always tell me how it was forbidden. Many reach a stage in life where they say "screw it--I'm going to try it and see if it's different." Of course, it is. The color contrast. The way we go about our business with confidence and self assurance catches their eye in both business and public settings. They're curious about black dick. Many love the look of it and tell me how the purple/blue veins running through white dicks are a turnoff to them. Now, many are no longer afraid of walking next to a black man and have others look at her and wonder, "is he fucking her?" In fact, they now want others to know that the answer to that question is "Yes, and yes!" Yes, I'm fucking him, and yes, it's Good!

Many of them have had thoughts and dreams of what it would be like, but they were always told "don't do that." The mature white women I meet almost always tell me how it was forbidden. Many reach a stage in life where they say "screw it--I'm going to try it and see if it's different." Of course, it is. The color contrast. The way we go about our business with confidence and self assurance catches their eye in both business and public settings. They're curious about black dick. Many love the look of it and tell me how the purple/blue veins running through white dicks are a turnoff to them. Now, many are no longer afraid of walking next to a black man and have others look at her and wonder, "is he fucking her?" In fact, they now want others to know that the answer to that question is "Yes, and yes!" Yes, I'm fucking him, and yes, it's Good!
...and Yes my husband likes watching. 😉

...and Yes my husband likes watching. 😉
Great point! Many husbands are also curious and love to see their woman pleasured by a black man. He will see her enjoy herself in a way that he's never seen before. He will enjoy and be surprised at the low moans, fingers grasping at the sheets and legs trembling---things he could never see when the two of them are together alone (because his mind is not on watching her, it's on getting his own nut and hopefully, getting her off too)! She's enjoying it, and he's enjoying watching her being pleasured! A win for everyone!

Great point! Many husbands are also curious and love to see their woman pleasured by a black man. He will see her enjoy herself in a way that he's never seen before. He will enjoy and be surprised at the low moans, fingers grasping at the sheets and legs trembling---things he could never see when the two of them are together alone (because his mind is not on watching her, it's on getting his own nut and hopefully, getting her off too)! She's enjoying it, and he's enjoying watching her being pleasured! A win for everyone!
He never heard those sounds emanating from her in their entire life together and can't wait for the next time. Also can't wait to watch it happen again

Back