Why do white women love bbc?

Both know you are turned on by it now? Either let you watch or get compared to a mighty BBC
Didn't let me watch but I saw/heard by luck several times. Neither had any idea it turned me on but both knew I was a little perv

• Love
Reactions: wit
My first black guy was older than my husband and I. I was fifty my husband was fifty two . My husband had tried to get me to try black cock for very many years, I had always refused due to my conservative upbringing and my wedding vows. Although my husband said it wouldn’t be adultery as we both agreed to me having sex a black guy I still couldn’t change my views .Then after being slowly seduced by my friends uncle at her birthday party.
Then after being asked to give him a lift home , he invited us in for a nightcap we accepted, he then continued to seduce me and with him showing us his black penis which is almost twice the size of my husbands white penis, I was smitten by seeing his black penis, I had only ever seen black guy’s cocks while watching interracial films.
He eventually got me so turned on that I was begging him to fuck me , my husband sat opposite us watching as he started penetrating my very tight white cunt giving me my first vaginal orgasm as his cock head parted my pussy lips and started stretching my cunt out .
As he slowly pushed his cock deeper into my cunt , giving me multiple orgasms as his cock went deeper stretching my cunt more than any cock had ever managed before.
Where my husband would cum almost as soon as his cock entered my cunt , the uncle kept pounding me for around twenty minutes before cumin in my naked cunt filling me with his hot thick black seed deep in my cunt making me squirt.
Since that first experience I became addicted to his black cock and stamina turned me into the white black cock married whore that I now have become.I wish I had given in to my husbands desire when he first asked me to try black cock .

Last edited:
For me, I've always been more attracted to black men. Even when I was younger. When I first started touching myself, I imagined that I was with black guys I knew.
Sounds like my sister. I could hear her giggling and talking to imaginary guys in her room at night. No doubt diddling herself

Black men just have so much confidence. Most(not all) white guys that try to talk to me are nerdy or introverted and it's such a turn off. That's really the biggest thing for me. Confidence in a conversation=confidence in the bedroom from my experience.

Another for me is that white guys always get emotionally attached like they want me leave my husband for them lol black men have no problem with me being married and it's always no strings attached.

Back