Why do white women love bbc?

If by "tamed" you mean did he and the other guys popped boners picturing their wives impaled by BBC
"Tamede" I wanted to refer to the feeling of being less of a man compared to other men (in the sense of virile), of losing control of the wife, of feeling that she is in charge and so on :)

"Tamede" I wanted to refer to the feeling of being less of a man compared to other men (in the sense of virile), of losing control of the wife, of feeling that she is in charge and so on :)
Is that how it makes you feel when others in the room find out you are tamed and controlled by her Bull and her?

We are more muscular and have bigger dicks. We don't act like wimps. White women want that. Especially older cougars
And you guys move so much fricken better. As a BWC dude (very big indeed), I had it explained this way when I asked a girl I was fucking how I could be hurting her when I know she gets it on with some other very well hung black dudes? Her reply: "Fucking you is like dancing with a 200 pound dude who steps on my feet, while fucking an equally endowed black guy is like dancing with a man super light on his feet. With you, I feel like you are mechanically sliding your cock in and out of me, and with them, I feel like we are one!" Needless to say, all the ******* drained right out of my cock. Without missing a beat, she told me I shouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know!

And you guys move so much fricken better. As a BWC dude (very big indeed), I had it explained this way when I asked a girl I was fucking how I could be hurting her when I know she gets it on with some other very well hung black dudes? Her reply: "Fucking you is like dancing with a 200 pound dude who steps on my feet, while fucking an equally endowed black guy is like dancing with a man super light on his feet. With you, I feel like you are mechanically sliding your cock in and out of me, and with them, I feel like we are one!" Needless to say, all the ******* drained right out of my cock. Without missing a beat, she told me I shouldn't have asked if I didn't want to know!
Rhythm is everything

Back